Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,061 members, 7,949,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Use Glo Bis To Browse Unlimited On Any Android - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Use Glo Bis To Browse Unlimited On Any Android (874 Views)

Mtn Free Blackberry Subscription(bis Cheat) / Browse Unlimited With Latest MTN Data Plans_cheapest Data Plan On MTN / Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Glo Bis To Browse Unlimited On Any Android by clemiko: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2014
convert or make ur android phone to start working as blackberry so it will enable you to use any blackberry plan(bis) on it.it may surprise you but it is real and working because that is what is i use meaning its tested and confirm.if u wanna join the moving train contact mr clement on 07033357041 or 08157505252.so that you will b assisted on the step by step process and the applications you need.with a little fee attach.call me and let get started......
Re: Use Glo Bis To Browse Unlimited On Any Android by alarape19(m): 2:14am On Oct 31, 2014
i use sony xperia l c2105 so can you do that also cuz i dont know if it support it

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Smart Phones (balckberry, Samsung, Apple, HTC, Sony, LG) Price List / Used Samsung S3 With 4G Network For Sale In Ibadan / A Week Old Samsung Galaxy Note 4 For Sale Or Swap!-------SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.