Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,730 members, 7,951,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Blackberry And Samsung - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry And Samsung (500 Views)

Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry And Nokia Operating System By 2016 / Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 / Whatsapp(blackberry And Iphone Chat Combined): Bbmessenger And Imessenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry And Samsung by Nathan113: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2014
Pls Nairalanders,which of this fones is better.The BB Z30 or the Samsung S4.Ur suggestions and share of personal experiences with this phones would really help.
Re: Blackberry And Samsung by BluePearls(m): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2014
I usually don't respond to this kind of thread, but I'm going to give you my honest opinion, go for the Z30.
I had options to go for S4 and Z10, and I opted for Z10, I never regretted it. You're going for a Z30 which is way better than the Z10.
I don't want to list reasons why you should opt for the Z30, that's what the Internet is for. There's been so many comparisons online, you can research a bit and make your decision.
Better yet, if you can find a way to play with both of em, do so and see which best suits your needs. If I may ask, when going for a phone, what are the features or functions that could get you sold?

(1) (Reply)

Please Som1 Should Help Me With Tecno F5 Cwm Recovery Imag / I Need A Neatly Used Nokia E5 / How To Use Blackberry 10 Phone Flash Light As Torchlight Without The Use Of App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.