Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,454 members, 7,917,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:43 AM

Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH (1443 Views)

Why Do People Find It Difficult To Pay TITHES? / Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / 7 Reasons Why People Dont Go To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH by Zector(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2014
I begin to wonder why pastor or usher will be telling people to please occupy the first row of chair in church

Or

Let me ask where do you always sit in the church ? Is it front ,middle or back chair of the church

Front page pls

Re: Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH by Tolexander: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
Let me ask where do you
always sit in the church ? Is it
front ,middle or back chair of
the church
my outfits determine where i'm gonna sit in church!

If i'm in a nice outfits thoroughly starched and iron,
correct perf, nice cut and looking cute, na front things o. I will intentionally be late to church so as to catch the attention of everyone.

But if the outfits don't really make sense, bro, na back things o!

2 Likes

Re: Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tolexander:

correct perf, nice cut and looking cute, na front things o. I will intentionally be late to church so as to catch the attention of everyone.

Talk of the kinds of people you find in churches,you belong to two groups:
The fashionistas and
The 'notice me'
Re: Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH by Tolexander: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
Odilafta:

Talk of the kinds of people you find in churches,you belong to two groups:
The fashionistas and
The 'notice me'
forget fashionistas or notice me, we are all guilty of this. You wanna tell me you don't do it?

Some pastors do it on the pulpit. Imagine a pastor telling the congregation to kick the devil and demonstrating how to kick it.
All na lie!
he's just showing us the new shoes he's wearing. Satan na visible ball wey person fit kick?
Re: Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Angle 90... The ushers always reserve it for me
Re: Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH by marenx: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Even me don't find it easy to sit there. Church administrators should fancy olden system of arranging pews.
Re: Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH by Samunique(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
To me i can sit anywhere depending on the time i arrive the church.

* I've seen some right-thinking ladies who realised the type of dresses they wore and they were asked to sit at the front seats they refused.

* I believe ur dress can influence where u sit in the church. And also if u come late, humanly, u feel ashamed to bypass people and sit at the front seat.
Re: Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tolexander:
forget fashionistas or notice me, we are all guilty of this. You wanna tell me you don't do it?

Some pastors do it on the pulpit. Imagine a pastor telling the congregation to kick the devil and demonstrating how to kick it.
All na lie!
he's just showing us the new shoes he's wearing. Satan na visible ball wey person fit kick?
grin grin
Re: Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
I am a defender,so na back things
Re: Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH by amanda2013(f): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
I am a defender,so na back things
which church?

1 Like

Re: Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
amanda2013:
which church?
HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
Re: Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH by Zector(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Boc4real:
Angle 90... The ushers always reserve it for me

Pls move to angle 45 so yo can hear the word of God well
Re: Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Zector:

Pls move to angle 45 so yo can hear the word of God well
I will consider it.
Re: Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Where I sit depends on when I get to church or where the ushers lead me to, unless I'm nursing a baby.

People prefer sitting at the back for various reasons:
* Sitting at the back will give you opportunity to leave the auditorium at will

* Sitting at the back won't make people notice you so much

* you can doze off at the back/middle, not in front of the pastor!

* if perchance you forget your bible at home, you won't like to sit in front
Re: Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH by Zector(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tolexander:

But remember you are not in church because of show off.
God did not look at your outfit either starched or ironed but your heart of worship.

In the presence of God there is fullness of joy. Where there is joy of God you will forget your outfit
Re: Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH by Zector(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
candy:
Where I sit depends on when I get to church or where the ushers lead me to, unless I'm nursing a baby.

People prefer sitting at the back for various reasons:
* Sitting at the back will give you opportunity to leave the auditorium at will

* Sitting at the back won't make people notice you so much

* you can doze off at the back/middle, not in front of the pastor!

* if perchance you forget your bible at home, you won't like to sit in front

Do you always obey the usher when they direct you to seat in the front?
Re: Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH by zyzxx(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
i do seet in d front but if I av something to do dat require moving up and Down I will sit @ d back.
Re: Why People Always Find It Difficult To Seat In A Front Chair In CHURCH by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Zector:

Do you always obey the usher when they direct you to seat in the front?
I try to, unless I have a baby that will require feeding and cleaning. I hate walking up and down the aisle.

(1) (Reply)

Which Islamic Sect Is Best To Belong? / Quran 9:5 – Sword Verse / Golden Anniversary Of Eckankar, Religion Of The Light And Sound Of God (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.