Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,603 members, 7,934,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:47 PM

Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] (6143 Views)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays / Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by Mayolett: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nigerian ace music producer, Don Jazzy still has his deal with Kanye’s G.O.O.D Music, even though he and D’Banj have parted ways.

The Don went on to form his Mavin Records imprint, and continue building on the careers of Dr. Sid, Wande Coal, Da Prince and the new addition to the family, Tiwa Savage.

Money is still rolling in for him, and you know Nigerian musicians pay cash for their cars, no leasing shit! So, I decided to let people into the cars you can find in Don Jazzy’s garage.

He has a black Cadillac Escalade ($70,000- N11,200,000) with his name on the number plate.

He has a black Bentley Continental Flying Spur ($185,000- N29,600,000).

He owns a black Range Rover Sports ($60,000- N9,600,000).

And also a Porsche 911 Carrera ($84,000- N13,440,000).

See Photos of the car here http://hiphopnaija.com/2014/10/photos-don-jazzys-cars-much-cost-see-photo/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by perry2020(f): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
I just so love this dude.
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
Why u no go love am kiss
perry2020:

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by talk2cj08(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
oluseyioba:
Why u no go love am kiss

Omo easy na grin
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by perry2020(f): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
oluseyioba:
Why u no go love am kiss
Meaning?.Mstchew dunno y sum ppl knt just respect themselves.
Do u think its coz of d cars I said I luv himsmh
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by galadima77(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
why the eff are d pics not posted here?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
U shud knw I was kidding,e pele oh
perry2020:

Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by lottoe(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
perry2020:

Sorry ma, na cos of his big nose u love am. grin
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by perry2020(f): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
lottoe:

Sorry ma, na cos of his big nose u love am. grin
One man's meat is another man's poison,i love ez stature and cockroach voice.ez a philanthropist, very coded guy and humble aswell.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by perry2020(f): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
oluseyioba:
U shud knw I was kidding,e pele oh
I hear u.
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by Kk4(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
I respect and love Don baba J for his productions but I still don't understand why someone will have more than two personal cars (expensive or not).

Makes no darn sense.
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by lottoe(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
perry2020:

One man's meat is another man's poison,i love ez stature and cockroach voice.ez a philanthropist, very coded guy and humble aswell.
Ok good. How does a cockroach voice sounds like?
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by benkings(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Op,No pictures
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by johnstar(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
so
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
Na joke I be dey oh
talk2cj08:

Omo easy na grin
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by 1960chic(f): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bros, Picshures pls? And also with his name as plate number.

Tenk
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by kennyslim1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
perry2020:

Golddigger alert!
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by perry2020(f): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
kennyslim1:

Golddigger alert!

What's that suppose to mean
Do u no d meaning of that wordam sure u dnt and u had better nt address me with such words ever in ur life again.i said I love sumone does that mean I want him or anything from him,plz read my previous comments before u make stupid hasty conclusions.when that's what guys like u do.smh
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by philantoxx(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
perry2020:
y u smilling at d figures?lol grin
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by rattlesnake(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
perry2020:
I can help u with e-pregnancy
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
Can he ride all @ tym! undecided *hisses*
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by kennyslim1(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
perry2020:

What's that suppose to mean
Do u no d meaning of that wordam sure u dnt and u had better nt address me with such words ever in ur life again.i said I love sumone does that mean I want him or anything from him,plz read my previous comments before u make stupid hasty conclusions.when that's what guys like u do.smh

You love him because his cars was listed online? Pls tell me smth else! Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by majalisa(m): 12:09am On Oct 13, 2014
perry2020:

I hear u.
seems u r a NL newbie....paying attention to every counterpost...u r even lucky These. R not d hungry lions
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by perry2020(f): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2014
philantoxx:

y u smilling at d figures?lol grin
I dint need to coz I av properties worth that sum.
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by philantoxx(m): 6:47am On Oct 13, 2014
perry2020:

I dint need to coz I av properties worth that sum.
so,DAT means u were smilling at don.hmm..seems u have a crush on him tho.
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by perry2020(f): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2014
rattlesnake:
I can help u with e-pregnancy
No need for that,I have met him severally if I wanted to get pregnant for him trust me it wouldn't be hard.
Bt I dnt love him coz of the money,just love and respect ez personality coz peepz lik him are very few in the music industry,talk abt people lik kcee,tiwa,don jazzy there always flaunting der wealth,always in the news for dis and that bt ez just coded,see what he did during ojb health issues,the breast cancer lawal girl he made donations over 1m and dint want the social media to know and wen it got busted he wasn't happy abt it.how many of our stars give whole heartedly to charity and foundations without political aspiration or coz they wana be publicized.
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by perry2020(f): 7:06am On Oct 13, 2014
philantoxx:

so,DAT means u were smilling at don.hmm..seems u have a crush on him tho.
Nt so into him like that jor(it hasn't gotten to crush),bt I Reali like and respect him coz he stands out in the industry,I love guys with ez kinda stature,if I would say I have a crush on any celeb then it's tylerperry,that guy has got my heart,others I just like re don jazzy and jayzee,i like falz too just discovered the dude bt ez damn funny.
My worst nytmares are PHYNO(too igbotic) kcee(ez such a big showoff),mr songz,whiz khlaifa(ez such a jonkey).
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by perry2020(f): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2014
majalisa:
seems u r a NL newbie....paying attention to every counterpost...u r even lucky These. R not d hungry lions
Not so new bt av had my share of their stupidty,and it's just so heartbreaking coz they don't look beyond the comments,they just type without even thinking and address people anyhow,well I guess that's because it's a faceless forum bt it's bad.
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by philantoxx(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2014
perry2020:

Nt so into him like that jor(it hasn't gotten to crush),bt I Reali like and respect him coz he stands out in the industry,I love guys with ez kinda stature,if I would say I have a crush on any celeb then it's tylerperry,that guy has got my heart,others I just like re don jazzy and jayzee,i like falz too just discovered the dude bt ez damn funny.
My worst nytmares are PHYNO(too igbotic) kcee(ez such a big showoff),mr songz,whiz khlaifa(ez such a jonkey).
geez!!pls take phyno off your list,u can throw d rest in a thrash can.but is Tyler perry not 2 far to crush on?u need a feasible crush like don
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by perry2020(f): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2014
philantoxx:

geez!!pls take phyno off your list,u can throw d rest in a thrash can.but is Tyler perry not 2 far to crush on?u need a feasible crush like don
Lol,dunno what people like about that guy abeg(phyno),abt Tyler perry thats y it's called a crush. can't date/marry a celeb doe.
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by philantoxx(m): 7:44am On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy’s Cars And How Much They Each Cost [see Photo] by MrCork: 7:48am On Oct 13, 2014
...big deal...this is why u Homebase people always sufffa from complex....4real ..how can u post pictures of another mans wealth & be happy for the mofo.
...the boy if ugly.
......i get more women than him
..........two of my rides cost more than his cars & his house.
..... ......and to be honest,he cannot afford a property in peckam (truss me)

..conclusion: u people shud learn to hav hope and faith instead of day dreamin like father Christmas.

..am only tryyna help and its just ma proffffesional London opinion (no oofense)

angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Kissed Many Girls During Shows : KISS DANIEL / Timaya's Bootylicious Girlfriend Unveiled / OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.