Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,079 members, 7,946,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page (127342 Views)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 1:17am On Jan 06, 2016
When is the show resuming.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by bikerboy1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Keky:
Carl, one of your best characters? You 10 or something?

Not really about being a Kid. But Carl have proved a good level of maturity over time.

They way he behaved in season 5 and 6 wasn't really what we saw of him in season 1 and 2. He can really take care of things now, if you put him in control.

He is a good character.

3 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by directonpc(m): 3:13am On Feb 12, 2016
watch the first 4 minutes from the upcoming season 6 episode 9 at http://7rl.in/walk609
you go fear suspense wer them add. remember how episode 8 ended with that kid saying MOM! MOM!!...
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2016
Guess who's back from the winter break smiley smiley smiley
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Tos87(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2016
the latest episode is action packed... smiley smiley smiley.
Lemme not go into details for spoiler sake.
cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by khanivorous(f): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2016
OMG!!!

if you gonna eat shit... don't nibble
BITE. CHEW. SWALLOW: REPEAT!!!

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking2: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
If you are glad that idiot boy called Sam is dead click like!!!

12 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Dinvictus: 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Come and see action..... Chai still can't get over the thrill.

Every scene was a hit back to back... From bombing Neagan them them to axing and the knifing and the swording them up to the creation of the lake of fire.

I will sleep well tonight for the first time since November.

Fantastic episode

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by kendrick9(m): 12:19am On Feb 17, 2016
Carl is now one eyed.... that's so bad
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by RayMcBlue(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2016
Episode 9 is fantastic. I want to see more of the same, please.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2016
Mehn! Episode 9 is everything Walking Dead should be. Awesome....

I'm glad Sam, his mom( forgotten her name) and brother(forgotten his name) are dead. Those three were only gonna get people killed in d long run.....

Rick in God mode is always fun to watch. Good thing the reverend and the rest of alexandria rallied behind him. Shows they are ready to survive what's to come...

Glenn hasn't been too smart this season. We get it. U wanna save ur pregnant wife. Did he have to now box himself in with all them walkers around him?? Thank God for Abraham and Sasha. At dis point, it wont really hurt wen Negan eventually kills him off....

This whole Negan thing is beginning to look like "Rick vs The Governor: Part 2". And i'm liking it!!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Temieasy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
That guy called Sam just got his family killed.... follow reverend he no go follow, he follow him mama...three of them died just in a moment...thanks to Shaha who saved Rick life's, I for no just watch next episode ni...

Every scene was a hit...from the previous episode to Carl holding his father's hand again.

Walking dead returns 'October' I pray it better not be.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking2: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
Temieasy:
That guy called Sam just got his family killed.... follow reverend he no go follow, he follow him mama...three of them died just in a moment...thanks to Shaha who saved Rick life's, I for no just watch next episode ni...

Every scene was a hit...from the previous episode to Carl holding his father's hand again.

Walking dead returns 'October' I pray it better not be.
It was michionne that saved Rick's life..If not for michionne, Rick would have been dead long time ago...but wait o, are you telling me no more walking dead till October?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Harveyspecter46(m): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
That's d thing abt walking dead,anything can happen. Truly action packed. Continues nxt week
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
walking dead continue on next week with a big suspense
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Temieasy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
dragonking2:
It was michionne that saved Rick's life..If not for michionne, Rick would have been dead long time ago...but wait o, are you telling me no more walking dead till October?

That was what I saw, I pray it better not be...
The suspense just too much.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Temieasy(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
dennisworld1:
walking dead continue on next week with a big suspense

Are you sure it will continue next week?...
Will b happy for that...
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Holyman3(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
dragonking2:
If you are glad that idiot boy called Sam is dead click like!!!

Before you finish massaging yourself, put yourself in the position of that little boy.

Just imagine you in the middle of that number of walkers, even at your age?

I bet you won't call your mom, you would call Jesus himself.

But then, we are Africans, we always know the best things to do after the deed was already done.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Holyman3:

Before you finish massaging yourself, put yourself in the position of that little boy.

But then, we are Africans, we always know the best things to do after the deed was already done.
Little boy?? Carl was close to Sam's age when he started killing walkers....
#JustSaying

2 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Holyman3(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Little boy?? Carl was close to Sam's age when he started killing walkers....
#JustSaying

I see, why is your Mikel Obi not playing Like Messi?
I believe they started playing at the same time.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Holyman3:

I see, why is your Mikel Obi not playing Like Messi?
I believe they started playing at the same time.
Really! So u're saying bcoz Carl could handle it doesn't mean Sam could? Yes that's actually true.
His mom knew that he couldn't handle it. That was why she asked him to go with the Reverend. Instead, he said No. At the end of the day, he got himself and his entire family killed. And Carl lost an eye bcoz of him.

So yh. I'm "glad that idiot boy called Sam is dead".
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Holyman3(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Really! So u're saying bcoz Carl could handle it doesn't mean Sam could? Yes that's actually true.
His mom knew that he couldn't handle it. That was why she asked him to go with the Reverend. Instead, he said No. At the end of the day, he got himself and his entire family killed. And Carl lost an eye bcoz of him.

I really got your drill.
However, it doesn't change the fact that walkers are pretty scary, even watching them on TV is scary sometimes, trust me.
So its unimaginable to think that everyone would hold on in the midst of those things.

Too many strong adults didn't make, much more a weak minded kid. So I don't blame the kid at all.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking2: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Holyman3:

He had the option of going with the priest but he refused, claiming to be strong..Yet he ended up killing his mom, brother and himself.. Even baby Judith as young as she is knows how to compose herself in the midst of a zombie hoard....Not to forget that carl was same age when the walker started but he grew strong despite the death of his mother.....Sam has no excuse!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking2: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Well said!!! Am glad he is gone...He was a disaster waiting to happen...Even baby Judith as young as she is knows how to compose herself in the midst of a zombie hoard.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Holyman3(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
dragonking2:
He had the option of going with the priest but he refused, claiming to be strong..Yet he ended up killing his mom, brother and himself.. Even baby Judith as young as she is knows how to compose herself in the midst of a zombie hoard....Not to forget that carl was same age when the walker started but he grew strong despite the death of his mother.....Sam has no excuse!

Actually he wasn't claiming to be strong there.
I understand he said 'I could keep going'

But if you have read the book, you will know that he was actually scared to be separated from the mom.
There were also some flashes of past events that switched the boy off. It almost happened to Rick himself.
Lol at baby Judith composing herself. Do you really think baby Judith know what was happening?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Holyman3:

Actually he wasn't claiming to be strong there.
I understand he said 'I could keep going'

But if you have read the book, you will know that he was actually scared to be separated from the mom.
There were also some flashes of past events that switched the boy off. It almost happened to Rick himself.
Lol at baby Judith composing herself. Do you really think baby Judith know what was happening?
Lool! Judith might still be too young to know what's happening around her. But she was still strong enough not to cry in the midst of all the chaos. That's what dragonking meant....

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
JESUS IS COMING TO THE SCENE

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
Watch out for full action pack this Sunday on TWD Paul Jesus is coming to the scene
Temieasy:

Are you sure it will continue next week?...
Will b happy for that...
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2016
Never before have we been so happy to see a couple of kids killed hahahahahaha.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
can wait to see paul jesus take revenge for his men killed
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by waywardpikin: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Chai and it really pained Rick that Jessie (the mother of Sam and Ron) died just like that. Someone that he has been planning how to straff since. So tey he take style kill her husband. Maybe he will manage Michonne, that lady dey always look am with one kain eye Wey I dey suspect. Kikikikiki

Awesome episode!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 21, 2016
LOL. I'm done with this show. The improbable occurs so often now, it's annoying. And Glenn got saved, again!!! They did put in something considerably interesting with story telling style at the beginning of the season tho. This is... sad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (45) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip / Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.