Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,704 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

How Well Do U Know Your Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Well Do U Know Your Bible? (2849 Views)

How To Make The Most Benefit Of Your Bible Reading / Why You Place Your Bible So Close To You On The Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hi everyone, it is unfortunate dt most of we Christian do not have time to read and meditate on our bible. So I decided to create this thread to enable us know how well we know our bibles. Trust me u will enjoy the train as we ride on. Questions wi be ask and I expect an answers for you guys. NOTE: pls don't cheat. Dot consult any materials before u answer. Have fun as we journey together. QUESTION 1: what is the shortest chapter in the bible? Keep ur answers coming dear.
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by mascot87(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
psalm 117 Next angry
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
.... @op here is my question,,, is God a Trinity?
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by mascot87(m): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
efedua:
JESUS WEPT...... @op here is my question,,, is God a Trinity?

olodo, shortest chapter not verse tongue

And about your question,ask it again in language that is easy to understand
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
mascot87:

olodo, shortest chapter not verse tongue
choi headache,,,, I thought it was shortest verse,,,, that was y I modified the quote after I decipher the question
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
efedua:
.... @op here is my question,,, is God a Trinity?
yea dear, we have three persons in a trinity. we av God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
noncy21:
yea dear, we are three persons in a trinity. we av God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
OK but how is this possible that all are Gods but yet God
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by mascot87(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
efedua:

You may not be able to understand because it's a mystery. Just believe
Also check marriage union,two will come together to become one, although they are 2 but a single union & they are now one
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
mascot87:
psalm 117 Next angry
correct answer dear.
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by mascot87(m): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
noncy21:
correct answer dear.

Thanks sweetheart smiley next question pls smiley
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
QUESTION 2: Who wrote the book of Romans and what is the last chapter of the book of Romans? Peeping ur bible is not allow oooooooooo!
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
efedua:
yea @ Mascot. U av said it all. It is a mystery as husband and wife is equal to one.
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by mascot87(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
noncy21:
QUESTION 2: Who wrote the book of Romans and what is the last chapter of the book of Romans? Peeping ur bible is not allow oooooooooo!

Paul wrote it o who was formally Saul but I can't remember d last chapter & I don't like cheating
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
mascot87:

You may not be able to understand because it's a mystery. Just believe
Also check marriage union,two will come together to become one, although they are 2 but a single union & they are now one
hum! so explain Deuteronomy 6:4
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by Belexy95: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
Yea, paul wrote and romans has 16 chapters.
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
mascot87:

Paul wrote it o who was formally Saul but I can't remember d last chapter & I don't like cheating
.correct answer. Dat's nice of u. Am glad u did not cheat. Am proud of u sir. Waiting for the second answer to the second question.
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by mascot87(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
efedua:

Let me check, I will get back to u with explanations
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by mascot87(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
noncy21:
.correct answer. Dat's nice of u. Am glad u did not cheat. Am proud of u sir. Waiting for the second answer to the second question.

Thank you for been proud of me smiley
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
who wrote the book of Hebrew
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
mascot87:

Let me check, I will get back to u with explanations
ok
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by omoayeni1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
efedua:

Hear oh israel,our God is just One God.When you get marry Will only call One surname.very simpel.lol
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by mascot87(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
efedua:

There are lots of controversy about who wrote the book of Hebrew o but the reasonable suggestion is that Paul would have given d sermon and it was
transcribed later by Luke, a person who would
have had the command of the Greek languag. Also, Barnabas is another likely prospect, since he was a Levite and would have been speaking on a subject that he knew much about. But anyhow anyhow, there is still a lot of debates on this & I will respond to ur initial question later....
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by achinaboy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
noncy21:
Hi everyone, it is unfortunate dt most of we Christian do not have time to read and meditate on our bibles. So I decided to create this thread to enable us know how well we know our bibles. Trust me u will enjoy the train as we ride on. Questions wi be ask and I expect an answers for you guys. NOTE: pls don't cheat. Dot consult any materials before u answer. Have fun as we journey together. QUESTION 1: what is the shortest chapter in the bible? Keep ur answers coming dear.
nobody dey even talk about bible here
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
omoayeni1:

Hear oh israel,our God is just One God.When you get marry Will only call One surname.very simpel.lol
what about 1Corinthians 8:6,,, see also Philippians 2:5-11, Galatians 4:1
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
mascot87:

There are lots of controversy about who wrote the book of Hebrew o but the reasonable suggestion is that Paul would have given d sermon and it was
transcribed later by Luke, a person who would
have had the command of the Greek languag. Also, Barnabas is another likely prospect, since he was a Levite and would have been speaking on a subject that he knew much about. But anyhow anyhow, there is still a lot of debates on this & I will respond to ur initial question later....
likely, when I first read the whole of Hebrews I thought much that Paul might have an handiwork in the texts
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by omoayeni1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
efedua:
what about 1Corinthians 8:6,,, see also Philippians 2:5-11, Galatians 4:1

Still the same,president ve vice president and senate president but we are still talking about one president.just one God.lol
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
omoayeni1:

Still the same,president ve vice president and senate president but we are still talking about one president.just one God.lol
Lol,,,, is that how u thought it should be........ though Trinity to the point of reasoning is limning all of it representative as equal advocate of an unknown entity. is that a good idea? some sought of teachings are supposed to be drawn out from the Bible before concluding a fact as a fact. Trinitarian theologians gave an absolute paradox conclusion when considering the fact that that which is God is made of one substance. looking from the corner it would mean that God as one substance divided into three sperate entity and entitled it unit as the three being, Father, Son and Spirit. so therefore we may say that God had never been a single substance from the foundation of the world, does this not clarify hypocrisy to Deut. 6:4. actually I must say if this idea of Trinity is an absolute fact then God is not what it was in the old testament and however neither the Father, Son or Spirit is a God instead they are gods and united they form a supreme God above other gods otherwise all both the dumbs are Gods. how contradictory is this to Corinthians 8:4-6...Proudly the Bible said God anointed Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God glorify Him as His only begotten son. so who is this God, if He be not the Father who more can we say He is? when it suit the Bible to tell of who Jesus Christ absolutely is, it affirm Lord of all. does this mean He is above or equal to His Father or God who is also called Lord or LORD?..... it's inappropriate when we try to coin a unity from a mystery becoz we will end up obfuscating truth into falsehood.... the union between God,His Spirit and His begotten(John 1:1) to bear the name God in few clear verses is not built by man neither can man annul it, so what profit have we to take advantage of the unit to testify that God(Father from whom came all things,even the Spirit and the Son) is not God in supremacy, but a God equal to His Son(God) and His own Spirit(God)(which we know bears record of Him)... aren't this silly if my Spirit will be a sperate person from me....
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 6:05am On Oct 13, 2014
Belexy95:
Yea, paul wrote and romans has 16 chapters.
ur answer is correct. Tnx dear
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 6:17am On Oct 13, 2014
efedua:
bible did not record the name of the person dt wrote it but after reading corinthians, romans and hebrew. I could easy conclude dt paul wrote Hebrew. Pls I stand to be corrected.
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2014
Good morning everyone. Hope we slept well and full of life dis morning? May God's name be praised in our lives now and forever in Jesus name amen. May we experiences divine favor and breakthru and also may all our expectations come to pass today in Jesus name amen. Have a lovely and glorious day my people.
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 6:29am On Oct 13, 2014
QUESTION 3: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Where can we find it in the bible?
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
noncy21:
QUESTION 3: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Where can we find it in the bible?
hi pals, hop our day was splendid?. Does it mean dt no one av answer to my question? Anyway, let me give u guys dis night to answer else I wi give the answer tomorow morning if no one did. Wishing u a pleasant sleep. Pls NOTE dat the thought of God concerning u and ur family is peace, breakthru, success and prosperity. I pray dt ur expectations sha be granted in Jesus name amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. / Is Light The Absence Of Darkness Or Darkness The Absence Of Light? / I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.