Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,970 members, 7,919,105 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:45 PM

Was It Adam And Eves Fault? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was It Adam And Eves Fault? (982 Views)

Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was It Adam And Eves Fault? by Akinife(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
When God created Adam and Eve he knew who they are and what they were capable of doing. cos he is the omnipotent God and yet he planted the Tree of life and knowledge with them!

Secondly, God knows the beginning from end and the end from the beginning , this might also mean that God knew Adam and Eve will finally eat the fruit of life.... yet he cursed and casted them away

thirdly, even if Adam and Eve has obeyed God completely....Will all their children have obeyed? What of curious Children ......Wouldn't someone like Cain had eaten the fruit.

Was it really the fault of Adam and Eve? Was it Gods plan to destroy man and push the Blame to them?......Am really confused?
Re: Was It Adam And Eves Fault? by lirusehn(m): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
Neither Eve nor Adam's fault undecided.

I started it all undecided
Re: Was It Adam And Eves Fault? by Akinife(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
lirusehn:
Neither Eve nor Adam's fault undecided.

I started it all undecided

I wish I have comment for you......
Re: Was It Adam And Eves Fault? by falcon01: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
if you keep thinking like this you will go astray.. It is will of God that is how he planned it He is the all knowing
Re: Was It Adam And Eves Fault? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
we should not be bothered with such questions like this.

1 Like

Re: Was It Adam And Eves Fault? by AdeniyiA(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
There are lot of things you do not know ,you can not explain God's ways or action with human knowledge ...
I am busy now, but I'd try to educate you fully in d evening
Re: Was It Adam And Eves Fault? by urheme: 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
ptase:
we should not be bothered with such questions like this.

why?

1 Like

Re: Was It Adam And Eves Fault? by Akinife(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
AdeniyiA:
There are lot of things you do not know ,you can not explain God's ways or action with human knowledge ...
I am busy now, but I'd try to educate you fully in d evening

OK sir...hope to hear from u soonest...
Re: Was It Adam And Eves Fault? by mmsen: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
They didn't make up the story (as far as we can tell).

So no, it is not their fault.

(1) (Reply)

Gay Marriage Is An Abomination / What Did The Bible Says On This (photo) / A Nairalander's Experience Redeemed Christian Church Ota Ogun State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.