Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,410 members, 7,891,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:19 PM

What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? (24841 Views)

Things To Do While Waiting For A Job / 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job / 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
I discovered that people wu start early make it early if u are very focused, intelligent and hardworking. Am currently working in a hospital, recently got a contract with gadgetsng.com, learning how to code to become a web developer, saving up to start two blogs by december(wellness&Technology niche). Am not up to 19 yet and not yet gotten into uni. If you are reading this post and you think you are too young to think about making money then better have a rethink. I have a close friend wu is about my age, he is currently doing a song with pato and this is not his 3rd song. Start now!

Eeem dnt forget to pray oo....man proposes, God disposes. Always have that in mind

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by xploiter(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Teaching in a secondary school and mmm (boosts my pocket)

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Oduok(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
shedy03:
as a graduate of electrical engineering, av been into engineering practice. I have been free lancing. doing M&E services(autocad) drawings and supervising projects. while at it, I got registered with NSE, and now pursuing COREN.
it has been quite well until this APC recession. e go better.
wow! You freelance to achieve NSE and pursuing COREN? How long since you graduate? Where is your location? I'm really impressed. NSE and COREN is part of my target before the dream job comes.
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hibiscuss:
Ok now. I have spent basically one year at home now expecting a dream job. But i just realized the dream job wont come again.
Reason? The dream job won't pay half of what i earn every month on fiverr.
guy i've come across this word(fiverr) enough to continue ignoring it. Abeg put me through. Let me sef follow you dey earn 3months salary in 1 month.
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by XaintJoel20: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
antontech:

And i stay at home and make over 150k from triple M. Guy e be like say u like to suffer
Give men location now...
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Fingerprinter(m): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
LeoFish92:
Currently serving, remaining 6 months before passing out, But I already have a business idea I'll head into after service (if the dream job delays) , thank God for my dad who was a pastor (Now retired)with all those sound systems, speakers, musical equipments etc, I plan to go into full time sound hiring and live band performance, good a thing I'm already a good instrumentalist (most pastor's kids are anyway )

If things go well, a weekend could fetch up to 30k or more, according to my friends who are already into the business, for now alawi plus MMM is keeping body and soul together

Wanna join mmm? Call or whatsapp 07062510213
Wow, good to meet an instrumentalist on Nairaland. I am a guitarist both bass and lead guitar. And I am also currently serving too. I was playing in different bands before my service. Which instruments do you play and where are you serving?
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by northvietnam(m): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
fergieboy:

Boss man I no mind to come be your boy o
u funny.... lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by northvietnam(m): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
cocaineaddict:

Lol trust me bro. Make we chat in private

kk...
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by solomikky: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Simply put.......mmm
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Hibiscuss(m): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ebuka2016:

guy i've come across this word(fiverr) enough to continue ignoring it. Abeg put me through. Let me sef follow you dey earn 3months salary in 1 month.

Boss, oya now follow this link religiously...https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2.

Whatsapp me on 08036166409 if you encounter any palava.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by LeoFish92(m): 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Wow, good to meet an instrumentalist on Nairaland. I am a guitarist both bass and lead guitar. And I am also currently serving too. I was playing in different bands before my service. Which instruments do you play and where are you serving?
I'm from Enugu State serving in Ebonyi, I play lead, bass and keyboard but majorly lead guitar, what about you?
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by piagetskinner(m): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
MMM
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 29, 2016
Hibiscuss:

Boss, oya now follow this link religiously...https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2.

Whatsapp me on 08036166409 if you encounter any palava.
cheesy thanks bro. I will, definitely...
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Ask4Info: 12:27am On Oct 29, 2016
Oocc:
Driver..........work Monday to Saturday 8am to 6/7pm. Earn 30k.. .......just lost the job today! So back to the trecking and searching!

God is good and he's God.

I give him thanks no matter what..........thanks Dorcas for this spirit

I read this and your two other threads and i was close to tears. It is well brother.

Are you a graduate? what did you study? aside the driving what other skill do you have? last around where do you stay?

please quote me when responding. Be Truthful in all your answers please. You might need to send me your Cv.

It is well my brother. Don't give up and PLEASE FORGET THE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by northvietnam(m): 5:15am On Oct 29, 2016
Ebuka2016:
I discovered that people wu start early make it early if u are very focused, intelligent and hardworking. Am currently working in a hospital, recently got a contract with gadgetsng.com, learning how to code to become a web developer, saving up to start two blogs by december(wellness&Technology niche). Am not up to 19 yet and not yet gotten into uni. If you are reading this post and you think you are too young to think about making money then better have a rethink. I have a close friend wu is about my age, he is currently doing a song with pato and this is not his 3rd song. Start now!

Eeem dnt forget to pray oo....man proposes, God disposes. Always have that in mind

Oh boy....... why waist such talent when u can easily make good money more than a banker on E-crime. ....

u r super dupe
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Ademat7(m): 5:43am On Oct 29, 2016
Ask4Info:

I read this and your two other threads and i was close to tears. It is well brother.

Are you a graduate? what did you study? aside the driving what other skill do you have? last around where do you stay?

please quote me when responding. Be Truthful in all your answers please. You might need to send me your Cv.

may I find favour in your sight.
studied Agric,
work history:serve as petrol attendant,supervised (block moulding, Kebbs,interlocking),manage a small tomato,cucumber farm too.
Proficient in Microsoft office.
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by exotiqueify(f): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2016
fulgene:
what I did was to acquire a skill ooo... I learnt Book Publishing and its going just great.. see testimony in my images

Hi. I am very interested in book publishing. want to be a literary agent too.... plz how do I go about it?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by ahms12(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2016
Hibiscuss:
Ok now. I have spent basically one year at home now expecting a dream job. But i just realized the dream job wont come again.
..bro. please do you mind teaching me too so that I can be making thesame sum with you. please help a brother.ahmsully09@gmail.com drop your number on my mail I will call you.
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by ahms12(m): 7:18am On Oct 29, 2016
ollypapi:
I am a software developer and I work with high class men
if u want to build any applications ranging from mobile to desktop contact me

mail:- ollypapi1@gmail.com
...bro.for long now have been wanting to learn this.please do you mind showing me some basis. ahmsully88@gmail.com, you can drop your number in my mail if you don't mind sharing it on public forum
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by shezpwiti(f): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2016
MMM lol
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Fingerprinter(m): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2016
LeoFish92:

I'm from Enugu State serving in Ebonyi, I play lead, bass and keyboard but majorly lead guitar, what about you?

See coincidence o! Lol. I'm from ebonyi serving in kano. I started off with bass, but I major in lead now. Which side of ebonyi is your ppa, I can link u up with my friends if you're near my area.
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2016
northvietnam:

Oh boy....... why waist such talent when u can easily make good money more than a banker on E-crime. ....

u r super dupe
making clean money is still possible and thats what i want to do
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by teacherbim(f): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2016
Oocc:
Driver..........work Monday to Saturday 8am to 6/7pm. Earn 30k.. .......just lost the job today! So back to the trecking and searching!

God is good and he's God.

I give him thanks no matter what..........thanks Dorcas for this spirit
Ayaah God will give you a better one soon
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2016
Ask4Info:

I am a graduate and I studied Industrial Chemistry with a 2nd class Upper. I don't have much skills......aside from the fact that I worked as a procurement officer before.
I stay around Lagos mainland Onipanu.

Thanks
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2016
teacherbim:

Ayaah God will give you a better one soon

Amen!

Thanks
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by LeoFish92(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Fingerprinter:

See coincidence o! Lol. I'm from ebonyi serving in kano. I started off with bass, but I major in lead now. Which side of ebonyi is your ppa, I can link u up with my friends if you're near my area.
I'm in abakaliki, around presco...... Corpers lodge Nnorom street, my ppa is govt house

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by chaiks: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2016
EVENTSPRO:
Hahaha..... Everyone is pretending as if mmm is not helping out. As for me, i no no where i for day if i didn't join mmm community 2 months ago. Am already earning 10k weekly from referral bonuses, that's aside my 30% of whatever amount i put..... Abeg if u never join the community, that means u need deliverance, so see me!
gud for you. Heard of mmm last month but it's unfortunate stingy relatives don't want to to give money to start it at least no matter how little. It's well shaa
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Kaycee625(m): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hibiscuss:
how do you make money through fiverr, am quite interested
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Doyin400l(m): 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Who school EPP, I own 4 bet9ja shop, 3 mai tea kiosk controlled by my Hausa guys, I owns a boutique and I also buy kerosene in bulk and I resell it; in all am into yahoo+ and about to buy my 3rd car next month with my bungalow about to be completed..Guess what? I wish in my dream this will be happening to me right now...lols.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by fulgene(f): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
exotiqueify:

Hi. I am very interested in book publishing. want to be a literary agent too.... plz how do I go about it?

Call my Teacher ooo, I tell you, you'll get more than you bargained for... 08034764966 Mrs Yinka Okolo ,

you'll learn
Print & Online Publishing
CD publishing
and the trade secrets too... #EnoughSaid
taste and see for yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) / Searching for a job? Click here to get free CV templates, interview tips etc. / Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.