Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,847 members, 7,969,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:41 AM

Waiting For The Perfect Partner. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waiting For The Perfect Partner. (377 Views)

Danger Waiting For All Christians In The University / Happy Easter! What Should Be The Perfect Response? / Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waiting For The Perfect Partner. by franklytrue(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
I can never be the perfect man without Your help. Will You help me? You remembered how imperfect I have been but nevertheless I don't want to remain bad. Will You help me?

The imperfect cannot become perfect without the help of the perfect, for a blind cannot lead the blind else they will fall into a ditch -Luke 6:39. and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. -Luke 22:32

Together we can make it work. Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace and things wherewith one may edify another. Romans 14:19

A quote from The Final Quest by Rick Joyner worth repeating until it sinks down to become true of our lifestyle "True worship purifies the soul for the glories of true relationships. You must therefore not seek relationships but true worship. Only then can relationships start to become what it is supposed to be."

(1) (Reply)

Who Passing The Valley Of Baca Make It A Well,... / What Bible Version That Is Always Inspires You / Iran Hangs Woman For Killing Alleged Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.