Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,937 members, 7,935,975 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:25 PM

TY Bello Is Now A Mum Of Twin Boys (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Is Now A Mum Of Twin Boys (photos) (5702 Views)

Korede Bello Is Police Youth Ambassador (Photo) / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Boys (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: TY Bello Is Now A Mum Of Twin Boys (photos) by kelvinsmart(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
:DThis is every woman's dream well nice job TY bello
Re: TY Bello Is Now A Mum Of Twin Boys (photos) by okakulo1: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
ongrats, TY. A point of contact for my own twin babies.
Re: TY Bello Is Now A Mum Of Twin Boys (photos) by peewhydee(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
I give it primarily to God,secondarily to the couple and tertiarily to the pple who stood by them while they waited. The wait was worth it and i pray that as many as are also hopeful of child bearing will someday soon have cause to thank God.CONGRATS TY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Kemen And Bisola Kissing On Bbnaija That Got Nigerians Talking (photos) / Sad News: Seyi Law & Wife Lose Their Newborn Baby Girl. / Why My Marriage To Comedienne, Princess Crashed 6 Weeks After We Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.