Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,394 members, 7,964,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

Help On How To Start Beverage And Brewery Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help On How To Start Beverage And Brewery Company (649 Views)

Investing On An Alcoholic Beverage Company Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Start Beverage And Brewery Company by Orina(m): 1:08am On Oct 13, 2014
And want to start a beverage and brewery company i need someone to tell me cost of starting a little one and how can i get license to make coke and amstel malt like Nigerian breweries are doing now, i need A - Z of it please. Thanks
Re: Help On How To Start Beverage And Brewery Company by AreaFada2: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2014
Following

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Becomes The First Digitalised State In Nigeria / A Very Good Isuzu Pick Up Truck (hilux-like) Available For Lease In Ibadan / Making Money And Donating To Charity At The Same Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.