Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,036 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:01 PM

Public Service Announcement: I Am Not Misskiddablingzz. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Public Service Announcement: I Am Not Misskiddablingzz. (681 Views)

Public Announcement / Announcement:- Your Rev Father Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Service Announcement: I Am Not Misskiddablingzz. by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 13, 2014
Fellow Nairalanders, i am here to clear the air on an issue which has been a sort of conspiracy lately.

Actually, i owe no one any explanation because you have the right to believe anything you wish to. And give conclusions to issues as your mind comprehends. Just doing this to fulfill all righteousness on my part.

I have come out clearly to say that i am NOT MissKiddaBlingzz or the person behind the moniker.

Though i've had contacts with her online as of recent. She is a Romancelander. For now she has pleaded to remain anonymous for the mean time and i'm respecting that decision.

One day you may all get to know her real moniker on here. And maybe with time deactivate the MissKiddaBlingzz moniker and then write on her signature that she used to own the account.
But still, she may decide not to. She owes no one an apology or explanation for her actions. It has already been channelled to the right person.

Now to those who are of the school of thought that i, KiddaBlingzz is seeking for attention by creating a new moniker to crush on myself, I DONT NEED ANY FORM OF ATTENTION FROM ANYBODY OR GROUP OF PERSONS IN THIS FORUM.

I roll with the intellectuals on here so i dont need attention of anykind. If i need someone's attention, i know how to get it......underground. And Not creating a new moniker identical with mine to seek for cheap attention on Nl. Does it add a kobo to my 556? I'l tell you, NO IT DOESN'T!.

I've said my piece. Its left for you to comprehend what your brains can. I'm not addressing this matter anymore.

Peace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Public Service Announcement: I Am Not Misskiddablingzz. by marieolae(f): 3:39am On Oct 13, 2014
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Public Service Announcement: I Am Not Misskiddablingzz. by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
Fellow Nairalanders, i am here to clear the air on an issue which has been a sort of conspiracy lately.

Actually, i owe no one any explanation because you have the right to believe anything you wish to. And give conclusions to issues as your mind comprehends. Just doing this to fulfill all righteousness on my part.

I have come out clearly to say that i am NOT MissKiddaBlingzz or the person behind the moniker.

Though i've had contacts with her online as of recent. She is a Romancelander. For now she has pleaded to remain anonymous for the mean time and i'm respecting that decision.

One day you may all get to know her real moniker on here. And maybe with time deactivate the MissKiddaBlingzz moniker and then write on her signature that she used to own the account.
But still, she may decide not to. She owes no one an apology or explanation for her actions. It has already been channelled to the right person.

when was d last time U got laid??
I can bet my asss U ai7 getting any.

Now to those who are of the school of thought that i, KiddaBlingzz is seeking for attention by creating a new moniker to crush on myself, I DONT NEED ANY FORM OF ATTENTION FROM ANYBODY OR GROUP OF PERSONS IN THIS FORUM.

I roll with the intellectuals on here so i dont need attention of anykind. If i need someone's attention, i know how to get it......underground. And Not creating a new moniker identical with mine to seek for cheap attention on Nl. Does it add a kobo to my 556? I'l tell you, NO IT DOESN'T!.

I've said my piece. Its left for you to comprehend what your brains can. I'm not addressing this matter anymore.

Peace.

6 Likes

Re: Public Service Announcement: I Am Not Misskiddablingzz. by Yungwizzzy28(m): 4:38am On Oct 13, 2014
Who are you again?? undecided
Re: Public Service Announcement: I Am Not Misskiddablingzz. by agarawu23(m): 5:45am On Oct 13, 2014
marieolae:
Lol...
wats funny? undecided
Re: Public Service Announcement: I Am Not Misskiddablingzz. by herald9: 6:14am On Oct 13, 2014
#sips Vodka

Well....That's not my business

Re: Public Service Announcement: I Am Not Misskiddablingzz. by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 13, 2014
grin grin
Re: Public Service Announcement: I Am Not Misskiddablingzz. by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 13, 2014
Lmao.

KiddaBlingzz sorry o. grin

Even with all this your epistle you still owe me explanation o. tongue cheesy grin
Re: Public Service Announcement: I Am Not Misskiddablingzz. by naijaboiy: 6:46am On Oct 13, 2014
but how can someone who is seeking attention open another account which is almost synonymous to his real moniker? undecided

It really doesn't make sense to me...

People should think before they conclude undecided
Re: Public Service Announcement: I Am Not Misskiddablingzz. by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2014
Muhehehehehehehe...My swit kidda gringrin
Re: Public Service Announcement: I Am Not Misskiddablingzz. by daveP(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2014
(contemplating by smooching his beard. JOTS A THING OR TWO) the fireline move! Alright wink
morning.

1 Like

Re: Public Service Announcement: I Am Not Misskiddablingzz. by Sunkyphil(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
y dis long poem?
Re: Public Service Announcement: I Am Not Misskiddablingzz. by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2014
agarawu23:
wats funny? undecided
I think she's an attention seeker.

(1) (Reply)

Matured Minded Person. / Nairaland Love Story Success Till Date: Wanna Know / Meet Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.