Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,424 members, 7,911,051 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:13 AM

Why Trekking Is Good For The Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Trekking Is Good For The Health (754 Views)

Some Of The Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf(vernonia Amygdalina); / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf / Serrapeptase May Be Good For Endometriosis And Cysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Trekking Is Good For The Health by ebbymayox(m): 4:03am On Oct 13, 2014
Walking is one way to get the body living again. A lot of people have subjected their bodies to a sedentary lifestyle making them completely without bodily activity…until the stipulated day at the gym. Sitting infront of the computer, sitting in the car and sitting in the house in front of the TV is all there is. But with a bit of walking every now and then, and I do mean long distance walking, the body will be in shape at all times. Will save you some gym money. Just don’t go buying junk food with that money.

Walking helps where running or jogging is a no-no. Everybody can walk, except those without feet. All I’m saying is walk longer for a healthy body. Walking is good, even the late Nelson Mandela used the phrase “Long walk to freedom”. Ok, maybe I got that part wrong, but you get my drift.
Now walking is often times called trekking, this is like a bad term that few people want to be associated with in Nigeria. This is the problem. There are many benefits of tre…I mean walking. Like the photo below shows.

So you see? Walking is the best thing that ever happened to man! I think. Anyway, you should try it sometime.

Try walking from Ikoyi to Obalende after the close of work. From the island to the mainland.
Walk across the Third Mainland bridge. This is good. Asides that traffic would be considerably reduced if an increasing number considered and tried this out, we’d have more healthy people all over. Yes, there will be casualties, people indeed will slump by the way side, may be fatal too as some will also walk their way to the other side. But let’s look at the bright side, reduced traffic!

CONTINUE READING http:///XndoOa
Re: Why Trekking Is Good For The Health by Jinyjagz(m): 6:11am On Oct 13, 2014
truth
Re: Why Trekking Is Good For The Health by 2cato: 6:54am On Oct 13, 2014
Did you say walk accross the third mailand bridge? Do you know the lenght of third mainland bridge?
Re: Why Trekking Is Good For The Health by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
@poster, ur head is there. I love trekking, little wonder why my homeboys call me "johnny walker". I told myself that i will keep on trekking even if i become the president of this country tomorrow. In addition to trekking,i want u guys to know you've got to build up those "PRISTINE MUSCLES" naturally.
U can follow me for more info.

(1) (Reply)

4 Vitamins That Can Transform Your Skin / Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer!!! *MUST READ* / 10 Common Nightmares Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.