Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

Does He Honestly Like Me And Is He Joking Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Honestly Like Me And Is He Joking Or Not? (1676 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Honestly Like Me And Is He Joking Or Not? by erin94: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2014
[i]Ok so there is this guy at work that I've been talking to for at least a month trying to figure him out. I work through drive through and he is a food prep. One day out of the blue he yelled out that he had something to say to me...so he picked up a headset and said that I was FINE (good looking) and from then on he's been flirting with me...the signs: he stares at me 24/7 when I'm around and smiles, he said I had cute dimples (which is shit because I don't have dimples XD), he said I was cute/adorable, he always makes me laugh, he's always touching me and not in a bad way...like he'll in to me/wrap his arms around me/ hug me/etc...,he called me his lover boy (not sure what that means), he called/calls me pooky and baby, when my friend said that she was going to set him up with me she said he started blushing and laughing/smiling in a good way, he looks at gem like I'm the most beautiful thing ever...and that I can tell is real...but then their are some downfalls (but not many)...the downfalls: he can be a dick sometimes and today he came through drive through and it was storming...he literally walked up to the window and asked for some drinks...so I gave it to him and afterwards I asked him why he was standing out in the rain and his reply...word for word was "maybe you shouldn't be so concerned about my life and worry about yours." Now I'm the type of female who can see right through ones bs but this guy is just confusing me? I can't read him...maybe he was high? (which happens a lot)...maybe he's using me. I don't have his number so the only time we talk is when we see each other at work. But last night he and a bunch of my other co-workers went to smoke so I flaked out because I've never smoked or drank a day in my life...and my friend told me there was this girl practically throwing herself at him and rumor has it that they bleeped around and "did it" (keep in mind this chick has a fiancé and is also fucking someone else at work) I literally started crying!!! Which is unusual for me because I feel nothing when i know/feel like the guy is using me or cheating...I swear it feels like hoes are winning these days...anyway...but yeah I'm confused by this guy...is he playing me? does he like me? is he shy? or is he afraid to be in a committed relationship with me? Help please. embarassed undecided cry
Re: Does He Honestly Like Me And Is He Joking Or Not? by MizMyColi(f): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2014
I swear it feels like hoes are winning these days...

he called me his lover boy (not sure what that means)

^^^

^^^

Those are confusing.
Please explain.
Re: Does He Honestly Like Me And Is He Joking Or Not? by agarawu23(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2014
erin94:
[i]Ok so there is this guy at work that I've been talking to for at least a month trying to figure him out. I work through drive through and he is a food prep. One day out of the blue he yelled out that he had something to say to me...so he picked up a headset and said that I was FINE (good looking) and from then on he's been flirting with me...the signs: he stares at me 24/7 when I'm around and smiles, he said I had cute dimples (which is shit because I don't have dimples XD), he said I was cute/adorable, he always makes me laugh, he's always touching me and not in a bad way...like he'll in to me/wrap his arms around me/ hug me/etc...,he called me his lover boy (not sure what that means), he called/calls me pooky and baby, when my friend said that she was going to set him up with me she said he started blushing and laughing/smiling in a good way, he looks at gem like I'm the most beautiful thing ever...and that I can tell is real...but then their are some downfalls (but not many)...the downfalls: he can be a dick sometimes and today he came through drive through and it was storming...he literally walked up to the window and asked for some drinks...so I gave it to him and afterwards I asked him why he was standing out in the rain and his reply...word for word was "maybe you shouldn't be so concerned about my life and worry about yours." Now I'm the type of female who can see right through ones bs but this guy is just confusing me? I can't read him...maybe he was high? (which happens a lot)...maybe he's using me. I don't have his number so the only time we talk is when we see each other at work. But last night he and a bunch of my other co-workers went to smoke so I flaked out because I've never smoked or drank a day in my life...and my friend told me there was this girl practically throwing herself at him and rumor has it that they bleeped around and "did it" (keep in mind this chick has a fiancé and is also fucking someone else at work) I literally started crying!!! Which is unusual for me because I feel nothing when i know/feel like the guy is using me or cheating...I swear it feels like hoes are winning these days...anyway...but yeah I'm confused by this guy...is he playing me? does he like me? is he shy? or is he afraid to be in a committed relationship with me? Help please. embarassed undecided cry
to b sincere with u op, ur write up is meaningless to me cos I cant gt ur point at all.

why cry?

maybe u shld just summarize d whole thing.
Re: Does He Honestly Like Me And Is He Joking Or Not? by Mobebi(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2014
be urself all d time... hoes ain't winning. they cry in d end.

also, u know dis guy gets high with weeds Ur drugs, from Ur story,u seemed a nice lady, so why must a nice lady even think of getting loved by a guy who gets high? he end up hurting u.

wait till a cool headed guy comes.
Re: Does He Honestly Like Me And Is He Joking Or Not? by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 13, 2014
Your post is starving of intel.

I don't know you.

I don't know him.

How should I know if he loves you or not.
BTW, You're having doubts already. It's a big sign he maybe don't. undecided
Re: Does He Honestly Like Me And Is He Joking Or Not? by kudoxs(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2014
Aprime:
Your post is starving of intel.

I don't know you.

I don't know him.

How should I know if he loves you or not.
BTW, You're having doubts already. It's a big sign he maybe don't. undecided
I like this comment
Re: Does He Honestly Like Me And Is He Joking Or Not? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2014
ask for advice at an AA forum...the mannerisms you're trying to relate here are alien to most people here

btw, that guy is impatient or angry with himself. he thinks he's shown you enough green light to make u show greater interest in him, but u were slacking. now he's doing what jealous little people do: sulking. and the girl knows both of you have unusual currents flowing between your minds, so she works hard to suck him off first(even tho she has a fiance)
Re: Does He Honestly Like Me And Is He Joking Or Not? by segunjowo(m): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2014
story for the Gods
Re: Does He Honestly Like Me And Is He Joking Or Not? by Exjoker(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2014
In the whole of you writing, the guys was just complimenting you and you mistaken that for love...smh
Re: Does He Honestly Like Me And Is He Joking Or Not? by bknight: 9:58am On Oct 13, 2014
The more mystified the target is, the more confused she is. Ultimately, the more she thinks about you.

OP, I think he's a good marksman.
Re: Does He Honestly Like Me And Is He Joking Or Not? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2014
I think you should take the position that when a man is sending mixed messages it simply means his interest in you is weak. Most likely he is not interested in a committed relationship with you but will be happy with having you as a fun time gal i don't mean to be harsh but forget this dude and keep enjoying your life.

You are already crying for a relationship that is non existent please don't invest in this again a part of you already knows that men who want committed relationship from you will not act like this so let this go.
Re: Does He Honestly Like Me And Is He Joking Or Not? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2014
Trust me Niqqa likes you but scared of commitment
Re: Does He Honestly Like Me And Is He Joking Or Not? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
andromida:
I think you should take the position that when a man is sending mixed messages it simply means his interest in you is weak. Most likely he is not interested in a committed relationship with you but will be happy with having you as a fun time gal i don't mean to be harsh but forget this dude and keep enjoying your life.

You are already crying for a relationship that is non existent please don't invest in this again a part of you already knows that men who want committed relationship from you will not act like this so let this go.
My thinking as well
Re: Does He Honestly Like Me And Is He Joking Or Not? by MisterLongman(m): 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mobebi:
be urself all d time... hoes ain't winning. they cry in d end.

also, u know dis guy gets high with weeds Ur drugs, from Ur story,u seemed a nice lady, so why must a nice lady even think of getting loved by a guy who gets high? he end up hurting u.

wait till a cool headed guy comes.
Unlike Charges attract

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day, Guys: Are You Going Into 2015 With Your Boo From 2014? / Does This 10 Minutes Pleasure Really Worth It? / What Do Men Look For On A First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.