Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,951 members, 7,890,130 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:47 AM

Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? (18242 Views)

Can We Do This To Redeem Our Qualification To AFCON? / CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. / How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by StillDeoye(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
The Math is so simple....when x^2 = -1, where we are able 2 calculate the value of x
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by PocoAPoco57: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mcweber:
yes of course we can and that's if we can win at home to sudan, win away at Congo and win at home to south Africa. that makes it 9points from 3 matches with the one point we have already, that makes it 10points.....so I think we have a good chance and maybe not so good I must confess but with the right approach to each game and with the right tactics we will qualify even if it comes to worst, we will qualify as the only 3rd best with 10points

If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if super chickens win, wot abt if if if if if if if if if if if doro-super chickens draw. I cant see them beating congo away. They will draw wit SA at home
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by Jocdon(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Keshi!! u ar going.

Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by KnisGtneRgNtRhe: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Segadem:
Super Eagles have played 11 games buildup to d one in abuja on Wednesday.
Let's check d stats:
11 matches
5 draw
5. losses
1. (fake)win.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by Segadem(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
KnisGtneRgNtRhe:

grin grin grin grin grin
Yes,considering d dzeco goal.
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by gadafi147: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
We can qualify if we win our remaining three matches nd South Africa or Congo looses two and Congo loosing one. Each team still has a chance to qualify and that means the group is still open mathematically .
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by randomme: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
this is how a sudan fan is laughing at you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zmw6PcNibo

1 Like

Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by ghananotnaija(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
SMH for the education system of the self-proclaimed "Giant of Africa", not one of you have the will or ability to answer the question using logic and reasoning.

No wonder Nigerian graduates are unemployable.
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by Kasieze(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
Akpos was always stealing his mother's
money any where she hid it. The mother,
very confused about what to do, decided to
talk to her husband about it:

WIFE: I don't know where to hide my money
from Akpos. He has discovered all the secret
places I keep my money.

HUSBAND: It's very simple. I know where you
can hide the money from him. He won't
know where it is.

WIFE: (excited) Where?........................http://www..com/m/view_joke.php?id=180 click to continue
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by holuphisayor(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
loooool grin
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by duerap: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
Here: Given that the Super Eagles current players and technical coach be X and Y. Subtract (replace) the coach immediately and reduce the fatigued players by half. Add young talented players like Iheanacho (Z). Play with these and you'll be sure to get the results you want.

=> Qualification/2= [((X+Y) - Y)/2] + Z

=> Qualification = X+Z playing the rest of the qualifiers. Provided a the current coach is replaced.
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by 100Cents: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
This one that Nigeria's chance is subject to permutation.. hmmm

Defending under-champions..
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by onyxo76(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
gadafi147:
We can qualify if we win our remaining three matches nd South Africa or Congo looses two and Congo loosing one. Each team still has a chance to qualify and that means the group is still open mathematically .

and you think those other 2 teams will lose abi? remember what happened during the world cup qualifiers back in 2005 against the gremany 2006 world cup, didn't Angloa against all our calculus and algebra qualify? abeg lets wake up from our slumber- we are going nowhere with this fake team...
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by buJu234: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
instead of me to waste my time and create unnecessary tension and give my self HBP; I better assumed that Nigeria is not going to AFCON simple...

its not lack of faith (like the nigeria religious people will put it) but its wisdom (like the western world will take it)
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by utenwuson: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
We av played 3 games, we drew. 1 n lost 2... 1 point from possible 9, south africa 7 point! we re left wt 3 games that is 9 point, if we win all games n south africa draw any! we qualify!.........mathematically its facking possible! Buh ds. Is football not Ordinary differential equations
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by AjaoMT2: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
South Africa needs to defeat Congo while Nigeria needs to win her next three matches
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by tenny07(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
Super Eagles must ensure they win there last 3 matches b4 they can be consider overall best loser. So lets wait to see.
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by Missy89(f): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
3 victories and a congolese loose to south Africa would qualify nigeria

1 Like

Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by babastanlolo: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
they can only qualify if they win all their remaining matches. and hope that southafrica also win their other two matches and loss to nigeria. if not yawa dey. or we can also qualify by play-off between the best losers from the qualifying groups
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by Johnnycrash(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
A Question for Mathematical Shege.
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by honeric01(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
Segadem:
pls can u tell urself or d whole world d gospel truth,if that Dzeko goal was genuine or not?

How does this change anything? you want to talk about decisions right? How did Holland get to win the 3rd place? they got there after the ref gifted Robben a penalty against Mexico.

France won us by breaking the leg of Onazi which was suppose to be a straight red card to the French player. e.t.c

So stop belittling the efforts of your fellow black man, other coaches have benefitted from results.
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by saintol(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mathematics has refused to give Nigeria any chance. Except Nigeria wants to 'hijack' the chance. For now... NO MATHEMATICAL CHANCE
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by Emilliw3m(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Cos dey re female. U like her ? u chase .... Survival for d fittest.
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by tutaboi(m): 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
Togo vs south Africa draws....then we beat Sudan, we're there!
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by tutaboi(m): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
See him! Big for nothing

Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
Erhmmmmm... Mee iss a political science student ohh...

The political chances of super-eagles qualifying is if the political thinkers of the primitive days come back to life and see the rubbish being practiced in Nigeria called politics...
Politically keshi must go, mikel must resign without allowance and the NFF should be handled by our danfo bus-analyst;these guys are just politically inclined.

Lastly thomas hobbes(1588-1679) would have to propound a new theory for the NFF if it want to win another AFCON again!
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by bishopclin(m): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
ghananotnaija:
SMH for the education system of the self-proclaimed "Giant of Africa", not one of you have the will or ability to answer the question using logic and reasoning.

No wonder Nigerian graduates are unemployable.
You that has the will or ability to answer the question using logic and reasoning, have you done so? See "Pot calling kettle black". Abeg, make I see/read something better
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by Afritop(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
We can qualify by applying further and engineering mathemtical chances. But malpractices should also be employed to make such chances a balanced equation
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by Chrisx1x(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
There are several probability measures to solve this problem
1.Poisson distribution:when we are dealing with rare events
2.binomial distribution:when the number is trials is predetermine i.e n-trials
3.bernoulli distribution-just one trial
4.others include hypergeometric,geometric and negative binomial
now let me see.
Using binomal: n=4,x=1
p=1/2
q=1/2
then: p{x}=4C1*1/2* [1/2]^3
=4/16
=1/4
=0.25
the probability is very low,nt even close to 1(certain)
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by bidexmat(m): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
nonjebose:
We can only use Bohemian equation to determine the answer. Get back to the house with the answer soon
it will take dose ass holes 50 years to understand
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by sikira247(f): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
politricks:
I am not a mathematician but let me try.The probability of us qualifying is 1/2.If we qualify we are safe if we dont there are two things involved either we sack keshi or we dont.If we sack him we are safe if we dont there are two things involved.you guys should kontinu from here.
hahahaha, interesting, let me continue..
If we dont sack keshi two things involve, either South Africa beat us 8 nil or Sudan beat us 6 nil. If S.A beat 8nil we wil understand, but if Sudan beat us 6nil at home soil, two things involve, either the fan stone Keshi and his boys(especially Mikel) out of the field or FIFA ban Nigeria from football for 2years. If the fan stone Keshi and his boys out of the field better for the team, if FIFA Ban us... Oya, who wil continue?
Re: Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
WE HAVE TO WIN OUR REMAINING 3 MATCHES TO STAND A CHANCE OF QUALIFYING. BUT SHOULD WE DRAW OR LOSE TO SUDAN AGAIN, WE SHOULD KISS MAROC 2015 GOOD BYE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship / France Vs Denmark FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 1) On 26th November 2022 / Nigeria U15 Boys Arrive Abuja After Four-nation Invitational Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.