Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,427 members, 7,884,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Website Again! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Website Again! (981 Views)

I Need A Web Designer To Work On My Website / Never Pay Someone To Update Your #website Again :-) / I Am Selling My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Website Again! by kheme(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2006
Okay,  I just updated my website again and i have an almost, empty blog! I just want comments on the blog,  my writing style, and then comments on the ad sense placements and colors, if it all blends with the page layout! constructive criticism, please!  smiley

www.khemeonline.tk (sorry, i always always forget! grin)
Re: My Website Again! by my2cents(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2006
and uhhmmmm:

for those of us who arnt aware of ur blogz address, r we supposed to pull the name/url out of a hat? grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On The Look And Feel Of A Web Page / The Day I Cracked The Adsense Code: Free Adsense E-book! / Review This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.