Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,953 members, 7,873,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

God Is Wicked And Over-rated - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Wicked And Over-rated (2654 Views)

God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord / Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? / Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Wicked And Over-rated by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
frustratedman:

Why are you spitting venom Was I wrong about the fact that God sits idle and watch bad things happen? Why did the nurse have to die and use her case to thank God? Why must innocent people get blown up and we thank God we are not involved? If God was truly caring and loving, he would have averted all those misfortunes but instead he sat and watch like a dummy

Lol! Oga keep it slow God is not a dummy ohareh,

How many people have you ever helped out in your entire life?

Well may God help you dear friend but you need to help yourself for the most part
Re: God Is Wicked And Over-rated by jdilight(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
frustratedman:
Yes I have lost hope in God. I have nothing left in life than breath. No job, can pay rent, no hope. Why does God allow so much suffering and depression? He is indeed the God of the rich and he is wicked

You don't know God. God is not a man that can be influenced by circumstance. This is where many miss the point. The only thing that can influence God is his word. You need to understand the His word are like laws/constitution that cannot be changed. Anyone you obey you reap the reward, anyone you disobey you reap the punishment.

There is something for everyone. That you don't know the operation of this law doesn't stop it from operating. God doesn't interfere with his creations again, He is resting. His creations are now governed by laws, any of those laws you obey. You get a favorable result anyone you disobey, you get an unfavorable result.

For instance a healthy sperm coming in contact with a health ovary must produce a life if the desired condition of life are met with or without prayer and so are other laws. Now put kunu wit ovary and start praying and after exercising faith you blame God for not giving you a child.

Put up your bible and know God.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Wicked And Over-rated by ihedinobi2: 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hello, @frustratedman, I just pm'ed you. If you want, we can talk privately.

For the sake of others that may be viewing here though, I will say some things publicly.

Bros, Jesus specifically said that in this world we will have tribulation, a word that can be mildly reconstructed to mean "difficulty", but in Him we will have peace.

I know what you are going through. I do. At least to a considerable extent. But while I sought God's Face today, I got this:

Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me, and the Lord hath forgotten me.

Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

That wasn't all. But rather than have me copy the entire passage here, why don't you read it for yourself? It's Isaiah 49-58. If you keep going, the more the better, believe me.

We will face trials and difficulties as believers. Some of them will be the natural consequences of some bad decisions we made. Some will be lessons that Father teaches us so that we become more like Christ. The rest will be Satan's attacks upon us to try to get us to turn against Christ or at least to cripple our testimony somehow.

No matter which it is we are not alone in it. Father is always walking with us through it all. When we make mistakes, He picks us up. Then He gives us grace to handle what natural consequences may proceed from them. When He disciplines us so that we become more like Christ, He also provides us with support to handle the lessons. When Satan throws his weight at us, Father stands with us against him and strengthens our hands for war and teaches our fingers to fight.

We're not alone, bro. The fact that we face difficulty does not mean that we are alone or that God doesn't care. It only means that we are human and are passing through this world to a better one.
Re: God Is Wicked And Over-rated by Expressions(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Depressed? Been there. What helped me was my unflinching Faith for God.

Not the god created by religion!

We (human earth worms) murdered even an Envoy of God because we felt we knew better.

It's not over yet! We have to survive and prove ourselves worthy of His Love.

Everyone's appointed time is at hand.

Revelation 6:16
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

6:17 For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Re: God Is Wicked And Over-rated by Expressions(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1946286/sales-representatives-needed

Just came across this
No excuse for anyone lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Controversy Trails Alleged Assault Of Church Member By Prophet GAIUS. Benin City / Are smart devices replacing printed Bible? / The Theist's Logic Are Far More Superior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.