Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert (1312 Views)

Problems Facing An Extrovert Lady/Guy In A Relationship / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by helphelp: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
HERE ARE THE TOP 8 REASONS TO GET OUT OF YOUR INTROVERTED BUBBLE AND DATE AN EXTROVERT. OR IF YOU’RE A JAY-Z TYPE, WHY YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR YOUR BEYONCE.
NO LACK OF CONVERSATION
Have you ever had one of those awkward moments on a first date where for a few minutes you can’t think of anything interesting to say, so you fill time with “So what kind of stuff are you into?” With an extrovert you’ll never have an awkward conversation. They have no shortage of stories to tell, hilarious situations to recount from their days and if they’re one of the good ones, they’ll know the right questions to make the convo balanced and reciprocal.

BETTER FRIENDSHIPS
One of the things that is absolutely imperative to a healthy and interesting relationship is having friends outside of your partner (shocking advice, I know). Extroverts won’t let you fall into the black hole of being a Netflix/takeout couple. You know those people! The ones that you can’t remember if they got a new girlfriend or moved back to the West Coast. Extros will continue to go out with their friends and make new ones. This is good for everyone since it will encourage the introvert in the relationship to keep in touch with their own people. Things won’t get stale and conversation will always be fun since you’ll actually have something to talk about.

A BANGING SEX LIFE
Studies have shown that extroverts have more sex with more people. They are free with their bodies and don’t get held back or skittish with imperfect situations. They don’t mind that the laundry isn’t done or that they didn’t make the bed before having a new lover over. The main goal for sex is self expression and creating intimacy through action. So don’t expect things to follow a simple formulaic approach to sex, extroverts like to explore and try new things and see what positions or situations lead to deeper connections with each partner they’re with. That means better and more interesting sex.

A FULL SCHEDULE
Extroverts are easily bored, which can make them so annoying (according to my boyfriends)! It’s one of the biggest points of contention with intro-extro couples. But it can often be hugely beneficial for an introvert to start doing more … things. Boredom leads to doing more stuff. Hiking, biking, kayaking, starting a new art class, taking up photography so you have a reason to go outside and play as adults. The power of boredom is awesome for an extrovert. Extroverted couples are the ones who start running clubs together and host game nights. All of these things make better friendships and better relationships over time.

THE BEST AWKWARD MOMENTS
Being an extrovert myself, there is nothing that I love more than a reaaaaaaally weird moment. I love the feeling of words hanging in the air that could at any moment explode, I love the physical tension in the room when sex goes a bit awry. I know that as awkward as this moment in our relationship is, it only gets better and it was so worth it for the awesome story we can tell later. A great story trumps all awkward moments. And there is a thin line here, I would never tell a story disrespectfully, and I would never sling a person’s name through the mud (except for this one article on my Red Lipstick Project blog), but there is something amazing about recounting how as a couple you conquered a moment that would make most people part ways in silence. Laughing it out is what keeps great couples together.

NO MYSTERY FEELINGS
As I mentioned above, probably my favorite part of dating an extrovert, and being an extrovert, is never wondering what is on a person’s mind. There is an ease and simplicity to a relationship that isn’t built on assumptions and inferences or even intuition (which does come in handy occasionally). That’s how 90% of arguments and miscommunications start in relationships (warning: that is a completely fake statistic). Difficult situations are made easier when partners are on the same page; and open conversation makes it so arguments are avoided completely or quickly bulldozed over and resolved.

NO REGRETS
Having regrets is the biggest fear of a hardcore extrovert, more specifically FOMO. Not just about missing out on girls’ night or a dance party, but missing out on big life experiences. This makes being in a relationship with them absolutely amazing. They will never look back and ask, “what if I had said this …” or “maybe if we had just done this instead …” They are unashamed to throw themselves into a situation, risking embarrassment or humiliation to save their relationships, because that is better than looking back and wishing they had done things differently.

A QUICK AND PAINLESS (MAYBE) END
Because awkward situations and conversations are not something we avoid, I find that the end of a relationship is much easier with other extroverts. We have the ability to say our piece and know that we have done all we could have done. We face the most difficult parting conversations without fear. Not always, I understand relationships are messy and each is complicated no matter what sort of temperament your partner has. But the benefit of knowing exactly where you both stand on the relationship can make parting ways more clear and easy to process. There are no lingering issues that can be fantasized into saving graces, there are no open doors that need to be shut for closure. It’s kind of beautiful when done right.

YOUR BIGGEST FANS
We will champion you during and after our relationship. We want you to do well, and you doing well makes us look good. We will promote you, your ideas and our relationship even if things go south. We wear our relationships on our sleeves; the good and the bad. They make up who we are and they are a part of the stories that we tell. We want you to be successful so we can feel like our time together was a part of our own success.

Source : http://mainetoday.com/dating/why-everyone-should-date-an-extrovert/
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Brb lemme Finnish reading b4 I comment
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by tobiboss(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Fp??
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by NobleAky(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Did you know that today is world no bra day? How many bras have u removed 2day?
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by tobiboss(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
Are there any people who are extrointroverts? If YES, how do you identify them? If NO, is it Jonathan's fault?
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by tobiboss(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
NobleAky:
Did you that today is world no bra day? How many bras have u removed 2day?
3 grin
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by kingslayer(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
@ Op..must yu counter the thread about dating introverts??..besides,ur points are far from reasonable
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by kingslayer(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
@ Op..must yu counter the thread about dating introverts??..besides,ur points are far from reasonable to me
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by tobiboss(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Amazing facts
If you do not breathe...you will die!! sad
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by ElFenomeno1: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
So if everyone date all the extroverts, who will date the introverts?!
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by Tallesty1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
We(introverts) no want

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by helphelp: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
kingslayer:
@ Op..must yu counter the thread about dating introverts??..besides,ur points are far from reasonable to me

K
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by helphelp: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tallesty1:
We(introverts) no want

Lol
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by helphelp: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
So if everyone date all the extroverts, who will date the introverts?!

They should date themselves
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Okay, let me drop my own amazing fact.

`Did you know that if you light a candle under the moonlight and you say 3 times the name of the person you love, you will look really stupid doing that?

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by raziboi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
rubbish!!! Dats ma take
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by helphelp: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
Austeenx:
Okay, let me drop my own amazing fact.

`Did you know that if you light a candle under the moonlight and you say 3 times the name of the person you love, you will look really stupid doing that?

Too much SK grin grin grin
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by Agimor(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Must you guys counter every thread.in the order news the Op the introvanted thread was the original poster unlike this one who went to copy and paste.
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by kingslayer(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
helphelp:

K
dude,u truly need help
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by helphelp: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
kingslayer:
dude,u truly need help

K
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by helphelp: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Agimor:
Must you guys counter every thread.in the order news the Op the introvanted thread was the original poster unlike this one who went to copy and paste.

And the OP gave credit and also the source...
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by Agimor(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
helphelp:

And the OP gave credit and also the source...

Its only necessary the Op comply to courtesy.
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by cybug: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
As an introvert, i can not date an introvert.

Extrovert-introvert, nice combocheesy
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by Jaglieski: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
finally, the counter thread comes out. waiting for the fighters to begin.... watching in HD
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by Xavier9ja(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
. AM AN EXTROVERT
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by kagari: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Do you know
There would be traffic in lagos tomorrow
Re: Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert by khukhi(f): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Extroverts...do they know when to stop. I hate guys who won't stop talking.

(1) (Reply)

mm / A Letter To … The Girl Who Accused Me Of Rape When I Was 15 / Instagram Bad Girl Shares Yet Another H0t Photos [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.