Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader (1372 Views)

Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader by Trailblazer1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!!
Dokubo-Asari, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And Fake Boko Haram Leader.
by Oraye St. Franklin, Port Harcourt.

WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE?
Partisanship doesn't justify falsehood or deliberate mischief.
When I saw that photo posted by Tonye Okio of Papa Ayo Oritsejafor, Alhaji Asari Dokubo and another person they referred to as the late Mohammed Yusufu, the founder of Boko Haram, I was really alarmed.

Even as I doubted it, it seemed to be justified and corroborated by recent events in the country. I was truly upset and I asked why Papa Ayo (Pastor) and Alhaji would destroy themselves by dabbling into terrorism.
I decided to put a call through to Alhaji to ascertain the veracity of the allegation. He dismissed it; giving the personal details of the alleged 'Yusufu' as Rex Emojite Ekiugbo Anighoro from Delta State. I was shocked.

I recall that the source of the said post, Tonye Okio was incarcerated for 6 months or thereabout for sponsoring such falsehood in the past. He is at it again. There is a clear line of difference between facts, fiction and falsehood.
Tonye has, since my exposure of his falsehood, pulled down the post. But he is yet to tender an apology to Papa Ayo Oritsejafor, the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria and Alhaji Asari Dokubo.
This confirms the fact that the onslaught on Alhaji Asari and Papa Ayo are the fabrications of those who wish to bring them to disrepute. It is unfortunate.
I just hope that the APC, which people like Tonye represent is not all about falsehood? - Hope For Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader by Trailblazer1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Though I have not seen Muhammed yusuf, but that nigga in the pix doesn't look radical like shekau

Re: B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader by nzeobi(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
APC and their hear say

1 Like

Re: B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader by stillwata(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
thank you sir .a nice comment.

1 Like

Re: B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader by Trailblazer1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Some folks are really trying very hard to rubbish pa. Ayo. Even after he was exonerated and proven innocent of the recent arms deal.

1 Like

Re: B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader by jigawatts(m): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
That is NOT Boko Haram leader ,

His name is Comrade Rex Ekuigbo Anighoro,

He is Asari's boy.

1 Like

Re: B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader by Dominionng(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Case of a honest Lawyer! Like he is the first CAN President undecided
Re: B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Before nko
Re: B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader by aljharem(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
Are you minding the idioooots.

APC is full of lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader by mrborntodoit: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dead on arrival!

Try another pic!!
grin grin grin !!!
Re: B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader by Trailblazer1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
This is dirty religious politics.
If it was an Islamic leader that was in question, by now the whole place will be boiling.
Please, APC, stop this anti-christian politics.
Re: B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Trailblazer1:
This is dirty religious politics.
If it was an Islamic leader that was in question, by now the whole place will be boiling.
Please, APC, stop this anti-christian politics.

nairaland is now an ISIS-site
Re: B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader by M4gunners: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
A delta man as terrorist!no e no go better for person wen cooked dis tori.
Re: B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader by Trailblazer1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
M4gunners:
A delta man as terrorist!no e no go better for person wen cooked dis tori.

An Ijaw man destroying the north? What a paradox!
Re: B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader by M4gunners: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Trailblazer1:

An Ijaw man destroying the north? What a paradox!
Tia ijaw wetin destroying north? Na northern dey destroy dem self. Didn't you listen to GPS yesterday with f. zakare on CNN?
Re: B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader by argon500: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Correct pinshure of shekau with them or............

Re: B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader by rusep: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
Gradually the truth will come out.

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Do To Benefit From Nigerian Political Arena / Take A Look At What Jonthan/pdp Are Presenting To Nigerians: / Raypower/ait Award Govs. Akpabio, Fashola, Tu-face, Michael Jackson & Others...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.