Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,643 members, 7,889,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men (1604 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / BED ROOM DUTIES IN Marriage-(for Married People Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by nairo: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
SIGNS OF IMMATURITY IN MARRIAGE FOR MEN"
( 1) Rejecting food when there's an issue: Oga husband, you
gave your wife money for food and after it was prepared, you
refused to eat because you dey vex. It's one of the greatest
signs of immaturity, it's time to grow up! You should not even
abandon your home for any reason, don't try giving the devil
chance to come in.
(2) Telling your wife severally that you are the head: May I let
you know that even when your wife disobeys/disrespect you
she still knows that you are the head. You need not shout or
scream it daily. It's important for you to know when and how
to be firm and put your feet down over issues, however don't
become a nagging husband just to prove that you are the
head.
(3) Issuing threats: beating or verbally abusing your wife,
issuing threats of divorce or bragging about marrying another
wife does not make you a man. Your strength is in your ability
to tame your tongue and control your fist. When she is acting
her "childish woman" part, play the "matured man."
(4) Reporting your wife to friends and family: When your wife
offends you, correct and talk things through. You don't have to
tell everyone about her mistakes, that will paint her black and
sell her cheap such that you will not be able to redeem her
back.
(5) Keeping malice: is it not funny to know that some men
keep malice? Some of them even nag, criticize, abuse and call
their wives names in public. It may make you look like a "big
boy" who's in control but you are not going to gain anything
good from it, your home will only be a den of insults and
confrontations.
(6) Not helping with house chores: I must say here that it is the
sole responsibility of a woman to tend and manage a home.
However, it's not a bad thing if a man lends a helping hand
when necessary.
"Watching football with newspaper in your hand every
evening, not caring how stressful the house chores are will
only increase the pressure on your wife and if you truly care
you'll help, just checking on her while busy could encourage
and sooth her, this also makes you a good example to the kids
especially the boys. Some men don't even say "thank You" to
their wives after eating, all they do is compare her with other
women. It's a shame that after having 3-4 kids some men
cannot change a simple diaper or prepare food.
"Lastly, every man should have a church where his family is
watered and raised spiritually. This makes you accountable,
it's immaturity and dangerous to be a sheep without a
shepherd. As you learn and grow in the right fold, you'll be
able to take the lead as the head of the home....."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
I know someone who used to do 1,2,4 and 5 with joy in his heart angry sad
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by Rapsainot(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
I would rather die single that to be doing all those things,immaturity at its peak
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by Raymysterio(m): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
Number 1 gat me cracking...
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by jacabi(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rapsainot:
I would rather die single that to be doing all those things,immaturity at its peak
I agree with you, it's so painful seing some men displaying such high rate of immaturity. Women sometimes may be funny but here comes in how mature the man is in handling such situation. In fact, I feel like crying for some wemen whenever I see the way their men treat them. It's so unfair.
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by MisterLongman(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
bibiolu:
I know someone who used to do 1,2,4 and 5 with joy in his heart angry sad
Is he your husband
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
nickz my boyfriend do all that,abeg help me advice him#finding nickz to come and learn ooo
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
nickz my boyfriend do all that,abeg help me advice him#find
looking for nickz to come and learn ooo
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
MisterLongman:

Is he your husband
No my ex
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
MisterLongman:

Is he your husband
no my ex
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by major466(m): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Damm. Marriage is not easy. I think I would remain a one-man gang for another 3 years.
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by nickz(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
prettythicksme:
nickz my boyfriend do all that,abeg help me advice him#finding nickz to come and learn ooo
i'm not married
i'm human not perfect and i do almost all those things now!

but you see that NO1 ehn!!!!
in my family.....don't ever think "they are angry they won't eat" no try am

i never try am for my life,my mum and I will have a very heated argument and i'll eat the indomie she cooks 10 mins later

i fight with my brother in the morning..he comes back in the night with suya...omoh we must chop that suya together

i have a quick temper but no be where food dey
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by Goldenboy007(m): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
There are times people just write topics based on ideals! Different people with different ways they show their displeasure so who are you to judge? Instead of doing all these stuffs you counted down maybe he should go get himself a new bouncing babe as competition for you then that would be very matured of him at least that's what his matured colleagues will do!
The only thing I don't buy is the beating part but all others..its a free world! What do you mean by keeping malice? Is this coming from a woman? Master of malice and grudge?
Not helping with house makes him immature? Why don't you ask him to go grind pepper for soup while you lie down and watch Telemundo!
Church has got nothing to do with maturity, so Muslim men are immature? Are you married really?

Now this is me being the devil's advocate!

4 Likes

Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by tmosco(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Only beating I don't condone, if I want help ask, if u nag at me I won't eat ur food. Well I don't see it as malice because we will still talk I see it as d silent treatment,who can I report u to if not ur family. The type of treatment depends on d type of wife.
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by Goldenboy007(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
tmosco:
Only beating I don't condone, if I want help ask, if u nag at me I won't eat ur food. Well I don't see it as malice because we will still talk I see it as d silent treatment,who can I report u to if not ur family. The type of treatment depends on d type of wife.

Thank you jare. Ahan, you want to turn man to mumu. He should just continue eating food like goat even though he is not happy with you, because it's food he came to earth to eat! These days people are shouting housework as if it has increased from what it used to be! Some of us would have ended on the streets if our mothers were waiting for our fathers to share housework! What surprises me is how much is the housework that two people can generate? It's like saying a woman that cannot share the paying of house Rent is immature!
A man taking his time to evaluate situation should not be mixed up with malice. There are times he keeps quiet when he is angry rather than say things he will later regret.
Beating or fighting with anyone is animalistic! Its a No-No! Beating your fellow man too is uncivilized! If you have excess energy enter ring and do it the right way!
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by Rapsainot(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
MisterLongman:

Is he your husband
none of your business undecided
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by MisterLongman(m): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
Rapsainot:
What is this one saying undecided...... Hold your peace nigga
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
OP, you so on point.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by toliamy: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Beating is a NO-NO aside that pls dont call the other outlined in-matured. You can just keep nagging,making me upset and expect me to ur food abah, am not a glutton. Everybody have right to his/her opinions.
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
*Brings out my gbola and urinates on thread and op's head*
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by 100Cents: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Me way dey like food when I dey angry...

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by Keypha(m): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
I hate nagging, I don't eat food when my mum offend me then, but now I marry I have change, eating my wife food when she offend me will make her apologise to me, cos she love me morethan anything in this world.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by nairo: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
ismokeweed:
*Brings out my gbola and urinates on thread and op's head*
grin grin angry angry grin sad angry grin
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by priory: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Rapsainot:

I KNOW SOMEONE SO WELL WHO PROUDLY DOES 3&4
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by priory: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
priory:

I KNOW SOMEONE SO WELL WHO PROUDLY DOES 3&4
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Funny

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! / Is She Pregnant Or Not / Ladies Is This Stupidity Or Love And Can You Do Such

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.