Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,275 members, 7,940,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

LPG CARS AND REFILL STATIONS - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / LPG CARS AND REFILL STATIONS (1703 Views)

Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. / What Is With Honda Cars And Their Tyres That Always Cave In. / Coolant Drain, Flush And Refill, DIY On 2003 Honda Accord (with Pics!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LPG CARS AND REFILL STATIONS by ppcarlson: 2:24am On Oct 14, 2014

Hello my fellow Nigerians I need to get information on LPG CARS

Do we have LPG Car Filling Station in Nigeria? Like we do have patrol stations.

Please if Yes, where are they located and what States / Cities?

Is there any one on this forum that is using an LPG Car?

And what are you advice on LPG CAR
Re: LPG CARS AND REFILL STATIONS by Gluck4cars: 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
Benin city is being used for a pilot scheme for the introduction of CNG (compressed natural gas) in Nigeria.
There are about 12 filling stations there, and thousands of private and commercial vehicles using CNG.
NOTE:
There is a huge difference between LPG (liquified natural gas) and CNG. The last time I checked, LPG had to be converted to CNG before it can be used in cars.
Re: LPG CARS AND REFILL STATIONS by oseo1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
There is one lpg station that I know of in marina, Sahara official cars are lpg/pms

1 Like

Re: LPG CARS AND REFILL STATIONS by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 15, 2014
We have one saying in Yoruba language, "Iku omi lo npa akinkanju, iku odo lo npa omuwe".

What pray do tell do you hope to accomplish by doing this?
Re: LPG CARS AND REFILL STATIONS by ppcarlson: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
Gluck4cars:
Benin city is being used for a pilot scheme for the introduction of CNG (compressed natural gas) in Nigeria.
There are about 12 filling stations there, and thousands of private and commercial vehicles using CNG.
NOTE:
There is a huge difference between LPG (liquified natural gas) and CNG. The last time I checked, LPG had to be converted to CNG before it can be used in cars.

Thanks for you answer well understood...well informed and noted
Re: LPG CARS AND REFILL STATIONS by ppcarlson: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
oseo1:
There is one lpg station that I know of in marina, Sahara official cars are lpg/pms
Thanks and noted...I do appreciate
Re: LPG CARS AND REFILL STATIONS by ppcarlson: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
CityNG:
We have one saying in Yoruba language, "Iku omi lo npa akinkanju, iku odo lo npa omuwe".

What pray do tell do you hope to accomplish by doing this?
Stop fooling yourself and stop fooling around if you cant answer the question or give update no need commenting

2 Likes

Re: LPG CARS AND REFILL STATIONS by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
ppcarlson:

Stop fooling yourself and stop fooling around if you cant answer the question or give update no need commenting

My parable was actual on topic but you might be just too dense to understand it.

Good luck on your search.

(1) (Reply)

GEAR OIL FOR EOD 2005 GEAR / Which Is Worse? No License Or Expired License / Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.