Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Fine Boy Fine Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fine Boy Fine Trouble (2971 Views)

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture) / This Boy Fine No Be Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fine Boy Fine Trouble by crious: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2008
okso i've been around a while but in all the time i've been here i've realised something- the better looking the man, the better looking the chances of him breaking your heart and cheating on you. However the issue with us women is we love attractive thing, we wanna show off our man and make our friends jealous "he's soooooo fiiiiinnnnneeeee'
at the end of the day is it worth it? having a man who you gat to share with all the other finer and not-so-fine girls; or having your not-so-fine man and hoping other woman don't see his beautiful soul?
your views? to be aired here
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by kokoye(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2008
No problem now. Go for some wowo di wowo.

Na ur child I just pity o.

And his name shall be called: Atutupoyoyo
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by sexyLeamon(f): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2008
well not all fine people, some ugly people attitude can be just as ugly as them
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by tope2000(f): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2008
sexyLeamon:

well not all fine people, some ugly people attitude can be just as ugly as them

Well said
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by HRhotness(f): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2008
@ topic

i think u r making unfair generalisations here. . .  just becos a guy can be classified as eye candy doesnt automatically make him a dog. i knw a guy who is a victim of this generalisation,, becos he is so good looking every girl he dates assumes, he cheats, is cheating or plans on cheating on her. good lookin men always attract other womens attention, i think woman need to ease off, they enjoy d attention too deosnt mean they will jump into bed with every single woman who gives it to them. women neednt be too insecure. . . he'll cheat if he wants to, regardless of how good he looks

1 Like

Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by igwe11(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2008
crious:

okso i've been around a while but in all the time i've been here i've realised something- the better looking the man, the better looking the chances of him breaking your heart and cheating on you. However the issue with us women is we love attractive thing, we want to show off our man and make our friends jealous "he's soooooo fiiiiinnnnneeeee'
at the end of the day is it worth it? having a man who you got to share with all the other finer and not-so-fine girls; or having your not-so-fine man and hoping other woman don't see his beautiful soul?
your views? to be aired here
I believe you don't go out looking for men,
yeah if fine man come looking for you, you gotta act maturely and be in control until he knots the thread.with that he won't break your heart.
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by sistawoman: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2008
What looks good to one woman will not look good for another.

I believe my man is a fineeeeeeeee man and have no worries about sharing him with other females.  I know that I hold it down at home and that if he did step out on me he would be loosing so much more than it is worth.

I am sure to drain him everynight leaving no room for another woman to stake claim on property that she cant afford in the first place.

I love him so that he no longer look at other women in that way ever.

If a woman knows what she is doing and is confindent in her ability to keep her man at home then there is no need to worry.  Men will be men and some are too stupid to know when they have a good one at home but to them i say kiss my ass anyway.

I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am a GREAT woman and any man would love to have me in their life, so one mans trash is another mans treasure.

When you carry yourself like that a man tends to hold on tighter, because they dont want to look like a fool in front of their friends for letting such a great catch get away.  Men can be brutal to other men who Bleep up like that.

2 Likes

Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by tope2000(f): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2008
sistawoman:

What looks good to one woman will not look good for another.

I believe my man is a fineeeeeeeee man and have no worries about sharing him with other females. I know that I hold it down at home and that if he did step out on me he would be loosing so much more than it is worth.

I am sure to drain him everynight leaving no room for another woman to stake claim on property that she can't afford in the first place.

I love him so that he no longer look at other women in that way ever.

If a woman knows what she is doing and is confindent in her ability to keep her man at home then there is no need to worry. Men will be men and some are too stupid to know when they have a good one at home but to them i say kiss my ass anyway.

I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am a GREAT woman and any man would love to have me in their life, so one mans trash is another mans treasure.

When you carry yourself like that a man tends to hold on tighter, because they don't want to look like a fool in front of their friends for letting such a great catch get away. Men can be brutal to other men who mess up like that.

So this is how you make him not look at other women grin grin grin
I like ur style jare tongue
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by sistawoman: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2008
tope2000:

So this is how you make him not look at other women grin grin grin
I like ur style jare tongue

That and pulling out a new trick every once in a while.

Got to keep it interesting, that way you got your man throwing mud at all the other women.
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by crious: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2008
yeah some who are not very good looking could be that mean and more, but the ratio of fine boy cheats? now that's high. b4 you find a fine guy who's not in-over-his-head thinking he's the best thing that happened to the female genre, you'd have found a number of normal looking guys who are ok. i'm not saying wowo guys don't cheat, but no one wants a wowo guy, they want fyyynnnnn boy looking sexy and fresh and the works.
at the end of the day guys will always still be guys they cheat if they wanna not beacuse you're this or that simply because they are men-weak-easy-get it?
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2008
@ poster, you are talking about fine guys, try fine and rich guys . . . . they are just plain bad news sad
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by idupaul: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2008
hmmm , wat bout rich fugly guys
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by sistawoman: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2008
idupaul:

hmmm , what bout rich fugly guys

They are bad, bad, bad, bad news.

In fact any rich guy is bad, bad, bad news unless you were there when he had nothing; not always true some who have nothing and get something start to treat they one that saw them thru it like shit; but that only speaks to his character and not the womans.
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by tpia: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2008
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by sistawoman: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2008
tpia:

Though I've met some good looking guys who don't joke with their girlfriends. But its hard, you have to admit.

For me it really is not hard.  I don't spend my time dwelling on what other women will do to snatch my man.  Worrying like that will give you high blood pressure and ulcers.

For me, I know, know, know that I am a good woman.  So for me if he cheats he cheats. . . what is done in the dark will be brought to light and then we are over.  So when other men press up against me I just remember what i have at home and know that I will not trade a maybe in the street for a deffinate at home.  For me the risk is too great if i ever get caught and the guilt would eat me alive.

For me I know that he should never think that he is irreplaceable, he should always remember that another man is always waiting for him to Bleep up so he can take his place.
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by maedan(f): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2008
the thing is to try and make sure he balances the fine face with fine character. Who needs a proud, roving-eye Adonis? If he's got a good heart, you can make it work, 'cos he'll never cheat or feel like he's doing you a favour by being ur man. It's a high-risk situation either way!
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by DFACT(f): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2008
yeah if  fine man come looking for you, you gotta act maturely and be in control until he knots the thread.with that he won't  break your heart

NOW I COME IN,  DOES IT MEAN HE WILL NOT MESS OTHER GURLS AFTER KNOTING THE THREAD? EVEN PASTOR SEF I KNOW TRUST.

GOD HELP US
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2008
tpia:

Though I've met some good looking guys who don't joke with their girlfriends. But its hard, you have to admit.

Nobody said they'll joke with their GF/Wife. . . . they just seem to have numerous others!!
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by Ben13: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by frijos(m): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2008
Interesting topic!

Keep 'em cuming ladies!!!!!

Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by camary(m): 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2008
[size=14pt]Hmmmmmmm!!! I'm really enjoying the gist frm all of you. keep talking, no lies , plssss [/size].
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by igwe11(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2008
DFACT:

yeah if  fine man come looking for you, you gotta act maturely and be in control until he knots the thread.with that he won't  break your heart

NOW I COME IN,  DOES IT MEAN HE WILL NOT MESS OTHER GURLS AFTER KNOTING THE THREAD? EVEN PASTOR SEF I KNOW TRUST.

GOD HELP US

I thought poster was talking on dating level but for marriage level, it will be foolish of a woman to let her husband  fall out of love.
although men like varieties but intelligent women like sistawoman and many others know how to go about it.
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2008
hmm, na wa o! well its a two way thing, some fine boys have fine characters too. . . am a living example cool
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by eminemkayc: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2008
Its rily a serious issue,cos females do thnk they're playas,whch is nt always true. This is jst a problm my elda broda is facing! Iv told him 2 switch faces wit me,atleast am normal while he's jst 2 PRETTY!!
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by crious: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2008
well, i'm talking about both for marriage and for dating they have roving eys, roving minds, and gigantic- sized egos. i don't think i believe he's soooo fiiiineeeee but he's nice thingy. if he's just ok like pass mark ok, then that's good but i'm talking drop-dead-pick-your-jaw-off-the-floor-gorgeous.
in fact i think God Himself didn't make such men for just one woman to enjoy it seems unfair, or so they think and such is their excuse.
date an uber fine guy see the result.
Marry the uber fine man, see the result.
if you want such a man then be ready to share cos you would hate it or love it.
both ways the path of the fine man is heartbreak so if you think you'r drop dead blah blah paste your picture here, if you're just ok don't even come close.
keep it clean wink

1 Like

Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by Biioola(f): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2008
its not by fine.its not always true that fine boy more trouble, i thinks its more of personality
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by iice(f): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2008
fine guys with the attitude of 'Am the best thing since sliced bread'

*rolls eyes*

Not worth the effort. It can go anyway, the woman holding it down so he doesnt stray, the women throwing themselves at him, him in love with himself and wanting to spread himself all over.
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2008
Give me an ok brother anyday. Maybe its just me, but I get pissed (inside that is) when I see another babe ogling my man.
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by Renz(m): 12:01am On Nov 28, 2008
Well some ladies like to be with a fine guys while some others like decent guys. And some ladies wil do anything to get ur guy to bed, but it depends on how resistant the guy is.

if u dont like cake dont go to parties because u will be tempted.

I am not fine but garls throw at me, whats d cause? when i resist them they get angry,
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by Renz(m): 12:06am On Nov 28, 2008
@BabeX
u are a jelous lover, thats fine but try to reduce d level of jelousy in u wink
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by CrazyMan(m): 12:08am On Nov 28, 2008
Hmm what can I say?
Re: Fine Boy Fine Trouble by Youngpo413: 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ayaya

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One / . / My Boyfriend Has Speech Problem:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.