Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,676 members, 7,918,152 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:31 AM

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Sweat The Small Stuff (480 Views)

Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? / When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff by chidify: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
The saying for today is “don’t sweat the small stuff”.

So you catch your boyfriend giving head to another girl when you came to give him a surprise visit. My dear don’t sweat the small stuff! Let him carry that overused tongue of his and waka pass.

Your boss smacks your ass just as you were about to leave his office, don’t sweat the small stuff, just slap him and know it is time to quit that pervert’s work place.

Your bra strap breaks just as you are walking along the road, don’t sweat the small stuff. Set the twins free and flaunt the proudly.

You lose your babe to a wealthier guy, don’t sweat the small stuff. She would have made you go bankrupt.

Your boyfriend does not satisfy you sexually, don’t sweat the small stuff. There are vibrators made to do that for you.

You try to date that babe that your oga is eyeing, don't sweat the small stuff but sha know that your job is in jeopardy.

Your girlfriend refuses to give you a Mouth Action, don’t sweat the small stuff, just give her really good head and see if she won’t reciprocate.

You get duped out of all your life savings, errmmmm, don't sweat the small stuff, at least you are alive.

Really, life is too short to worry about things that are trivial and non-life threatening. Don’t sweat the small stuff.

Copied from http://singlelagosbabe..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Niceness To Women - Should You Be? / How I Chased A Girl To Compliment Her / Cheating: Which Gives The Worse Feeling For The Cheated-on Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.