Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,522 members, 7,944,530 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Do Corps Members Remember Their PPA And Family Houses After Passing Out? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do Corps Members Remember Their PPA And Family Houses After Passing Out? (592 Views)

Nairaland Congratulates All 2015/2016 Batch A Corps Members Passing Out Today / Batch A 2015 Passing Out Parade To Come Up In February 2016? / Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Corps Members Remember Their PPA And Family Houses After Passing Out? by IME1: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
winkmany corps members have benefitted from their PPA (lodges) and various family houses while serving.
when they pass out, whether they now have money or not, do they remember these houses and go back to donate something or greet them or advice them by sharing their past experiences?
it is so good to remember where you are coming from especially in service, because a corps member being a stranger in a land outside of his domain, gets housed and loved by a bunch of strangers who he may not see again and who could have done away with him, but welcomed him to the family.
some of these houses and lodges do not net, door, water, satellite, mattresses, TV or perimeter fences. i believe it would be cool if after going thr d tough situation of d living condition of these houses, we would return and make it better for members coming after us.
you know it was a set or batch that made it what the passing out corps member enjoyed.
many corps members have benefitted from their PPA (lodges) and various family houses while serving.
when they pass out, whether they now have money or not, do they remember these houses and go back to donate something or greet them or advice them by sharing their past experiences?
it is so good to remember where you are coming from especially in service, because a corps member being a stranger in a land outside of his domain, gets housed and loved by a bunch of strangers who he may not see again and who could have done away with him, but welcomed him to the family.
some of these houses and lodges do not net, door, water, satellite, mattresses, TV or perimeter fences. i believe it would be cool if after going thr d tough situation of d living condition of these houses, we would return and make it better for members coming after us.
you know it was a set or batch that made it what the passing out corps member enjoyed.
PS: a bus would also not be a bad idea.
i have these dreams and i know by God's grace it will be fulfilled by me and others who have gone tru NYSC since 1976!
Re: Do Corps Members Remember Their PPA And Family Houses After Passing Out? by people3: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2014
Y not.....no stay there. Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Zamfara / Gov. Mimiko Olusegun Refused To Pay Corpers State Allowance (2012-til Date) / NYSC Member Takes Own Life Because His Babe Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.