Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,077 members, 7,939,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Need The Help Of A Stock Broker - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need The Help Of A Stock Broker (1305 Views)

These 8 Signs Can Tell You If A Stock Is Doomed / Changing My Stock Broker? / Suggestions On A Stock Broker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Help Of A Stock Broker by MyJwell: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Pls I need the help of a stock broker to 'dematerialize' my Oando shares. I have the shares cert.
Re: I Need The Help Of A Stock Broker by gangbang86: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
It very serious work. My brother is the stock trader and I have asked him how to be in such situation. He has recommended you to apply for professionals ,like this one - https://daytradereview.com/motley-fool-review-stock-advisor/.There is full information about your and not only your situation and how to act. Be careful ,because it will be very sad if you lose so much money.
Re: I Need The Help Of A Stock Broker by goodspeed963(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
gangbang86:
It very serious work. My brother is the stock trader and I have asked him how to be in such situation. He has recommended you to apply for professionals ,like this one - https://daytradereview.com/motley-fool-review-stock-advisor/.There is full information about your and not only your situation and how to act. Be careful ,because it will be very sad if you lose so much money.
thx for sharing, look good
Re: I Need The Help Of A Stock Broker by cantiride2: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
Go to the registrar I charge of oando and do that there.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Buy And Sell secondhand items Online through u-Snapp / Moi-moi Pouch Distributors Needed Nationwide / Branch Loan App Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.