Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,404 members, 7,911,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:28 PM

Have You Ever Drank A Baby's Milk?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Drank A Baby's Milk?? (741 Views)

Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / How Many Of You Ever Drank Water From This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Drank A Baby's Milk?? by Gflat: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lol...back in those days when my kid bro was still very young, i remember taking out of his SMA gold for consumption grin

So has anyone ever "stolen" (yeah, let me use that tongue) their baby sibling's meal??
Re: Have You Ever Drank A Baby's Milk?? by acenazt: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
hehehheehheheh mehn i sooo ate my bro and nephew's Frisco cream.
Re: Have You Ever Drank A Baby's Milk?? by 01karma(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hahahahaha chei i did it oh.. We call it military rigime.

but sometime i play with their emotions and they give it to me when i tell them that even ''God is a begger, and would punish those who eat without giving to those who ask''.
Re: Have You Ever Drank A Baby's Milk?? by ERCROSS(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
I just happen to like the taste of the food nii...
Dat one is not stealing joor...
Re: Have You Ever Drank A Baby's Milk?? by davdandam(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
I never taste am before o but cerelac dey sweet sha and that 123 milk grin
Re: Have You Ever Drank A Baby's Milk?? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
My cousin's 123 milk and frisco. Hmmm...things I did then.
Re: Have You Ever Drank A Baby's Milk?? by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 15, 2014
I drink baby's milk almost evryday.
From my lady's bwest#

(1) (Reply)

Baby Survives After Being Trapped By Father's Dead Body / Ladiest Elephone - G4 Android Phone 08163907202 / From The Heart Of A Great Mother To Her Beloved Daughter!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.