Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,923 members, 7,945,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Are You A Teacher? or what are you qualified for. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You A Teacher? or what are you qualified for. (838 Views)

I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate / Please Advice; Got Called For A Job Interview I'm Not Qualified for / Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Teacher? or what are you qualified for. by asifu: 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2008
Are you qualified?, with SSCE. OND, HND or a good degree obtained from a reputable University. Very attractive salary. Visit www.newjobsite.net
Re: Are You A Teacher? or what are you qualified for. by asifu: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2008
In addition to the requisite qualifications, applicant's love for children will be an added advantage.
Re: Are You A Teacher? or what are you qualified for. by asifu: 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2008
You can be lucky.
Re: Are You A Teacher? or what are you qualified for. by Nomziano(f): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2008
didnt see any posting
Re: Are You A Teacher? or what are you qualified for. by asifu: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2008
If you get to the site, click on job vacancy, then scroll down the page. click on page 2, up to page 7. To your success.
Re: Are You A Teacher? or what are you qualified for. by muyibi: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2008
Is your site for only teachers?.
Re: Are You A Teacher? or what are you qualified for. by asifu: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2008
This site is for all job seekers, not teachers alone. Please do yourself a favour by probing through the site.
Re: Are You A Teacher? or what are you qualified for. by muyibi: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2008
Welldone Asifu, I have really gone through and thoroughly.
Re: Are You A Teacher? or what are you qualified for. by muyibi: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2008
Hi, Asifu. Can I be sent your e-mail?.
Re: Are You A Teacher? or what are you qualified for. by asifu: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2008
If it is not private, It will be better discussed here if it will be beneficial to all nairalanders. wink
Re: Are You A Teacher? or what are you qualified for. by muyibi: 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2008
It is not private as such. But I just want to know more about you. Shikena.
Re: Are You A Teacher? or what are you qualified for. by muyibi: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2008
Seriki Asifu, is like you know why I am so eager to know you more.
Re: Are You A Teacher? or what are you qualified for. by asifu: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2008
I really dont know. Please let's talk what will be beneficial to all nairalanders, loi.

(1) (Reply)

Any News On Firs Interviews Dates? / An Adequate Customer Care/ Admin Agent / Job In An Oil Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.