Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,808 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Want To Obtain Gce Form For Bright Underpriviledged Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Obtain Gce Form For Bright Underpriviledged Students (624 Views)

2018 JAMB CBT EXPO / Neco Gce Form Will Soon Close! / When Will Waec Gce Form Be Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Obtain Gce Form For Bright Underpriviledged Students by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2014
Tommorow is my POP, All glory be to God for helping me thus far. In the celebration mood, even if I do not know what the future holds as per job husting things, I wish to donate 20percent of total federal govt alawee earned over the past 1 year to any under priviledged but very bright secondary school student who couldn't afford to buy GCE form. Just send me a PM. Thanks

Modified
*Would prefer someone who stays in Ibadan or south west region*

*Note you must be bright*

*you must be bright but underpriviledged*

1 Like

Re: I Want To Obtain Gce Form For Bright Underpriviledged Students by Gboliwe: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2014
temiosunrinde:
Tommorow is my POP, All glory be to God for helping me thus far. In the celebration mood, even if I do not know what the future holds as per job husting things, I wish to donate 10percent of total federal govt alawee collected over a year to any under priviledged but bright secondary school student who couldn't afford to buy GCE form. Just send me a PM. Thanks

That is the spirit! God bless you richly. May you also find helpers in your time of need.

I am so happy for you because you have no idea what doors this action will open for you!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Obtain Gce Form For Bright Underpriviledged Students by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2014
Gboliwe:

That is the spirit! God bless you richly. May you also find helpers in your time of need.

I am so happy for you because you have no idea what doors this action will open for you!

Thanks so much sir....I have always derived an unexplainable joy in making impact in peoples lives!
Re: I Want To Obtain Gce Form For Bright Underpriviledged Students by Gboliwe: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2014
temiosunrinde:

Thanks so much sir....I have always derived an unexplainable joy in making impact in peoples lives!

I can relate with that. Keep it up.
Re: I Want To Obtain Gce Form For Bright Underpriviledged Students by Etfash(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
temiosunrinde:
Tommorow is my POP, All glory be to God for helping me thus far. In the celebration mood, even if I do not know what the future holds as per job husting things, I wish to donate 20percent of total federal govt alawee earned over the past 1 year to any under priviledged but very bright secondary school student who couldn't afford to buy GCE form. Just send me a PM. Thanks

Modified
*Would prefer someone who stays in Ibadan or south west region*

*Note you must be bright*

*you must be bright but underpriviledged*

Wow! Thank you for making my day. My God will go before you and cause doors of favor to open unto you from henceforth; you will not struggle!

God bless you richly for this.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Obtain Gce Form For Bright Underpriviledged Students by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
Etfash:

Wow! Thank you for making my day. My God will go before you and cause doors of favor to open unto you from henceforth; you will not struggle!

God bless you richly for this.
Amen o!!!!!!!!! Amen!!!! Thank you so much sir!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Will Make U Use The Queen's/british Accent At It's Best / Can You Fine The Mistake? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.