Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,939 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" (7095 Views)

Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone / Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter / Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by lwise(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
Saeon posted on her Instagram: “Folks be like I never charge artistes for features, but I’m 1.5m short and I couldn’t even get a retweet, anyway it’s turn by turn.” She was thought to be referring to her collaboration with Wizzy on her hit song, Boogie Down.

According to , it was indeed a shade at Wizkid, and Saeon is deeply upset about it.

Despite the money paid however, she’s pissed with the fact that Wizkid couldn’t even acknowledge her by posting something about the song on his timeline and when she tweeted at him, he refused to do as little as retweet it.

Sources from Saeon’s camp told Us that ‘Wizkid has not been responding well to Saeon, he doesn’t even pick her calls and she’s really angry about it despite all the money he was paid for the song.’

In an interview today with Wizkid, the star in a very relaxed mode addressed all the issues. First one Samklef- He said Samklef is like a family to him, “He came to my house two weeks ago. My house is a party house for Guys and Sam was in my house. So i dont know where all this came from”

But regarding issues pertaining to Wizkid returning the visit, Wiz made a gesture at his homeboy in the room with us and asked him, “When last did i come to your house?” His homeboy couldnt respond looking lost in thought trying to figure out when exactly. His expression seemed like, Forever.

Wiz then continued saying, “I enjoy my space and the little time i get to myself because i am a very busy person”

As to Saeon, “It was strictly work. When did we even start talking that we should be friends like that? She came to me…no not me directly…to my manager and asked for a collabo. Normally i don’t charge my friends but hey she came with some cash and i gladly obliged. I even gave her 10 percent discount. Thats a very generous move because it took her a month to get my attention. After that, its back to our separate lives. We are not friends.”

Apparently, Saeon has an EP out and this is the best way to let us know about it.

See the picture of the proud SMD(sHORT mAN dEVIL)

http://www..com/talk/topic,222323.0.html

Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by DonaldGenes(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
Please who is wizkid?
Am here in Nigeria never "EAR" of him talk less of "HEAR"

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by naijaboiy: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
Well I think the lady is looking for some attention undecided

3 Likes

Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by Tval(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
@op no video to buttress your news.
Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
Dear wiz, on a normal day ur a douchebag but hey, she paid top dollar so hu gves a fvck? Abeg flex ur money
Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
I think wizkid is just being a professional. Abi she want make him fück am no becos she pay 1.5m.
Ask p square how much them dey pay international artiste.
Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by mesoade(m): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
Who is saeon? undecided

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by philantoxx(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
what is Sierra Leone?
Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by kay29000(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
lwise:
Saeon posted on her Instagram: “Folks be like I never charge artistes for features, but I’m 1.5m short and I couldn’t even get a retweet, anyway it’s turn by turn.” She was thought to be referring to her collaboration with Wizzy on her hit song, Boogie Down.

According to , it was indeed a shade at Wizkid, and Saeon is deeply upset about it.

Despite the money paid however, she’s pissed with the fact that Wizkid couldn’t even acknowledge her by posting something about the song on his timeline and when she tweeted at him, he refused to do as little as retweet it.

Sources from Saeon’s camp told Us that ‘Wizkid has not been responding well to Saeon, he doesn’t even pick her calls and she’s really angry about it despite all the money he was paid for the song.’

In an interview today with Wizkid, the star in a very relaxed mode addressed all the issues. First one Samklef- He said Samklef is like a family to him, “He came to my house two weeks ago. My house is a party house for Guys and Sam was in my house. So i dont know where all this came from”

But regarding issues pertaining to Wizkid returning the visit, Wiz made a gesture at his homeboy in the room with us and asked him, “When last did i come to your house?” His homeboy couldnt respond looking lost in thought trying to figure out when exactly. His expression seemed like, Forever.

Wiz then continued saying, “I enjoy my space and the little time i get to myself because i am a very busy person”

As to Saeon, “It was strictly work. When did we even start talking that we should be friends like that? She came to me…no not me directly…to my manager and asked for a collabo. Normally i don’t charge my friends but hey she came with some cash and i gladly obliged. I even gave her 10 percent discount. Thats a very generous move because it took her a month to get my attention. After that, its back to our separate lives. We are not friends.”

Apparently, Saeon has an EP out and this is the best way to let us know about it.

See the picture of the proud SMD(sHORT mAN dEVIL)

http://www..com/talk/topic,222323.0.html

Hmm! This is kinda cold of Wizkid. Anyway, I guess it was just business. But he should at least have helped her with a retweet.

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by onyekachee(f): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Children of nowadays have no respect fo elders,dafvck is seun or seaoun?seeking for cheap publicity

2 Likes

Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
WHO IS WIZKID? undecided
DOES HE WORK FOR LAWMA? undecided
IS HE A DRUG DEALER? undecided
WE IN SYRIA AIN'T HEARD OF HIM grin
IS HE A CHIBOK BOY? undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ok but all this wizkid this wizkid that don de tire me angry mtcheww undecided
Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by Afrok(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ok... What other cheap attention was she looking for from Wizkid after the public attention the video had given to her. I guess she needs more attention from Wizkid so that he can feature her?

Since their collaboration came out, the price of garri has not reduce in the market, so why the noise?

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by zappyj(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
I feel for her..She must be really sad
Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by priscaoge(f): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lmao cheesy cheesy Nkea abaro cha cha cheesy cheesy
Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by Iceg(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
[/quote][color=#006600][quote author=malikmoreni post=27169801]WHO IS WIZKID? undecided
IS HE A CHIBOK BOY?

hahaha....chibok boy....sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
Iceg:
[color=#006600]WHO IS WIZKID? undecided
IS HE A CHIBOK BOY?

hahaha....chibok boy....sarcasm

Abi
Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by chumakk: 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
That's what you do when you are desperate cheesy Girl, go and work hard
Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by chrislu(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
priscaoge:
Lmao cheesy cheesy Nkea abaro cha cha cheesy cheesy
kai Nne obakwa cha

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by Sarimah(f): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Wizkid harsh sha grin
Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by Isiterere(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
mesoade:
Who is saeon? undecided
she's an upcoming act that featured wizkid in her single 'Boogie down' . The song and the video is very clean and tight .
Wizkid kill it
The gal killed it too....
FYI, I heard she's Uti's girlfriend

ALL IZZ WELL

4 Likes

Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by hatux: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Isiterere:

she's an upcoming act that featured wizkid in her single 'Boogie down' . The song and the video is very clean and tight .
Wizkid kill it
The gal killed it too....
FYI, I heard she's Uti's girlfriend

ALL IZZ WELL
Yeah! She's Uti girlfriend...
Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by Tval(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
op is a Capra aegagrus hircus
Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
It was just business. Wizzy's kinda right. A feature doesn't make them friends.

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by ba7man(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Watch how you treat people on your way up becos you'll meet them on your way down.
Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nd i like d song nd video o..... Well na dem knw wetin happen sha.
Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by Code213: 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
Kai shocked!!! 1.5 mil just to feature in a song and Say "onanana!! Baby I give it to u" for 45seconds?
This is the real blood money!!!

*walks angrily out of OkijaJuju's shrine*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by fr3do(m): 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
Would a retweet kill him?
He is too busy, he couldn't retweet but he can respond to an insult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
I hope whiskey is saving for the rainy days, he's becoming too big for his size 4 boots.

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by Kunbee: 12:02am On Oct 16, 2014
I don't believe he said that
Re: Disrespectful! Wizkid Blasts Singer Saeon! Tells Her "We Are Not Friends!" by solzmuller(m): 1:38am On Oct 16, 2014
Badbelle people free wizzy when the guy then suffer back then you no see am everytin my guy do u dey critisme am d guy be human nah also he can do anytin e like Bleep his haters anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Munachi Abii boobs spill out at event (PICS) / Meet Chioma Ekubo, Alex Ekubo (johnny)'s Younger Sister / Media React To The Outfit This Lady Wore To Club Joker (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.