Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,806 members, 7,972,882 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:28 PM

Link To A Million Dolar Investor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Link To A Million Dolar Investor (562 Views)

A Million Dollars Interview Question / Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail / Urgent Recruitment/vacancy In A Million-naira NGO In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Link To A Million Dolar Investor by voice4cris: 1:14am On Nov 13, 2008
Dear nairalanders,

I have to resort to this medium to seek advice on how to resolve a burning issue that has been disturbing me.

My name is Cris and am presently in the employ of a telecoms firm. I was watching 'The dragons den' when an idea came to me to submit a project for consideration. Being an economist, I decided to look for people based initiative; and there an idea was borne.

As time goes on I was seeking friends and colleagues opinions about my idea (let me call it trouble shooting), and from these I get suggestions, queries, questions and concerns for which am to consider and provide answers to. These also made me to have more in-depth look into my idea and fine tune as well as modify the various components that must be in place for this idea to see fruition.

To go straight to the point, I have come to realize that in as much as this concept is to change the lives of as many as those, who will be randomly identified with it forever, in terms of job creation, social awareness and responsibility, the spirit of oneness in its application and eventually making employers of labor.

However there is a surmounting task of giving as many as 6(six) billion people of the world population an equal opportunity of being identified as a beneficiary freely and fairly, before I can set the ball rolling.

I am looking for a select team of partner investor/s that will initiate, propagate, and execute projects in the millions. This concept is not only applicable in the 36 states of Nigeria, where it aims at employing a thousand people in every state (same figure is projected in every state of any country that we will be giving permission to operate), it will be solely bank rolled by massive media campaigns in various media formats, and languages, that needs to run for at least a year (creating enlightenment for every living person), before it will eventually become self sustaining.

The challenge now is how I can connect with somebody or put together a group of persons that can pool a takeoff grant of a million dollars into this project. I am posting this in other to get real feedback from serious minded responses. If you find this amusing please disregard this write up, but if you feel with more information from me, you can contribute and partake actively, then you can write back for or proffer useful suggestion.

Thank you for taking your time to read through.

My wishes,
Cris E.
voice4cris@hotmail.com

NB: If you are knowledgeable in general/business law, newsprint and mass media (adverts), project, government etc your response will be highly informative.

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacist Needed / Jobs In A News Agency / Marketing Oppourtunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.