Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,076 members, 7,939,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

The Main Reason Why There Will Be More Blood Bath In 2015 Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Main Reason Why There Will Be More Blood Bath In 2015 Election. (950 Views)

Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally / BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Main Reason Why There Will Be More Blood Bath In 2015 Election. by mekadinho(f): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
Let me start by saying that Buhari will lose 2015 election{don't ask me why or how, I ll create a thread for that later}. Buhari got 12million votes during 2011 election, this time around, he will not cross 10million votes, mostly because of permanent voters card, which will disqualify lots of people. Now some of his followers who are expecting higher number of vote for him come 2015, will be disappointed and term the election, "rigged". Next thing is riots, killing and destruction.
Re: The Main Reason Why There Will Be More Blood Bath In 2015 Election. by Kayceo2010: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hehehe... It have been said before time. A great party shall arise and shake Nigeria and the current ruling party.. But, says the Lord.. They will scatter as most of them will go back to the ruling party before the election.. Am just laughing at all these political cakistromopocracy.. Sorry APC, PDP is going to win. Am sorry

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Why There Will Be More Blood Bath In 2015 Election. by Trailblazer1(m): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2014
Please, let's pray for the peace of the nation.

Let's pray against any unforeseen violence next year.

May the peace of the Lord keep us all.
Re: The Main Reason Why There Will Be More Blood Bath In 2015 Election. by Rexnegro(m): 12:48am On Oct 16, 2014
My prayer is make we even disintegrate but peacefully anyway.
Re: The Main Reason Why There Will Be More Blood Bath In 2015 Election. by Caseless: 1:31am On Oct 16, 2014
Trash belonging to trash-can.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Decree No.4,1984 / Don’t Contest 2015 Election, Prominent Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Gumi, Tells Buhari / Tambuwal: APC Reps Head For Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.