Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,648 members, 7,902,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:48 PM

Please How Do I Tell My Girlfriend To Go For Hiv Test? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Tell My Girlfriend To Go For Hiv Test? (806 Views)

How Do I Tell My Igbo Neighbor He Makes Noise During Sex / My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Tell My Girlfriend To Go For Hiv Test? by bmoney9ja(m): 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
my girlfriend will be coming back home from service. but while in service she confessed she had sex once with a guy that was there for him when i went my way and she regrets it.

now she is coming back home and am the type that is scared of contagious diseases because I was once a victim of TB which I don't have the idea of where I got it from.

I know we all make mistakes at a point in life but I don't know how to ask her to go for HIV test before I can be fully committed to her again
Re: Please How Do I Tell My Girlfriend To Go For Hiv Test? by Dopeyomi(m): 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
So you no sharp pass this level!

Just try to have s*x with ђƐя #dont forget to use co***M den after that tell ђƐя that you have HIV shikena!

And watch if ѕнє wunt run to do the test!

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Tell My Girlfriend To Go For Hiv Test? by adonbilivit: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
tell her you want to marry her. so u guys have to check your genotype and blood group. the DOCTOR will take the sample needed for the test. then go behind her and tell the doctor to run hiv test on you two...you should be checked as well
Re: Please How Do I Tell My Girlfriend To Go For Hiv Test? by chymystique(f): 12:29am On Oct 16, 2014
I feel you guy.
when she comes back and finally visits.. And u guys are chatting happily..
Start by telling her something is bothering you.. That you watched one HIV documentary and the whole shit made you thick.. That you would love the BOTH of you to go for hiv test jst to know your current status...

OR

You tell her the truth.. "I want you/us to go for hiv test just incase"

I don't see what's the big deal there oo or are u scared she will leave you? Infact I think you shld tell her exactly how you feel cos had I known" no be cure

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Tell My Girlfriend To Go For Hiv Test? by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 16, 2014
Your gf fvcked anoda guy and you don't know how to tell her to go for hiv test...don't understand the kind of namby-pamby boys one sees nowadays.
Re: Please How Do I Tell My Girlfriend To Go For Hiv Test? by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 16, 2014
I understand the mistake part.
Most times we are the ones who push these girls into others guys arm.
Try and forgive totally and move on.
I love that she confessed too.

What she did is also an opportunity to make it easier for you to tell her.
Don't make it look selfish.
You are concerned for her and because she is part of your life you would want her to get tested.
Then, you go there with her.

Did she say she didn't protect herself?
Re: Please How Do I Tell My Girlfriend To Go For Hiv Test? by mekuilis(m): 6:14am On Oct 16, 2014
Well maybe my trademark slap will be of help. You are so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Tell My Girlfriend To Go For Hiv Test? by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 16, 2014
Her confession is a good ground for you to tell her.
Re: Please How Do I Tell My Girlfriend To Go For Hiv Test? by jnrbayano(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2014
You want to have a romance with "not doing the right thing" and HIV has purchased a pack of Pop Corn and a bottle of Yogurt having fun while watching.

(1) (Reply)

When A Lady Lie About Her Virginity / Ladies, Would You Stay In The Marriage If You Found This Out / Extremely Romantic (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.