Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,156 members, 7,880,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today (22242 Views)

15 Corpers Who Are Happy To Pass Out / President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme / Congrats to all Batch B 2012/2013 corpers as they pass out of NYSC today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Wizdude(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
olu4life:
Corpers don't make d mistake of laminating your certificates o... A word is enough for the wise...
Congrats To u all

yea that's true. Someone's own just got burnt here.
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by BayodeAkinola(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dats sure all corpers should pass,so need of congratulating them!!!!!
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by kika23(f): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
THANK YOU..... smiley grin
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by tripleBgirl(f): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
congrats to all the batch C corp members passing out today..POP day was the most happiest moment of my service year aside the 3 weeks camp... after camp, I was already counting down to POP.
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by BayodeAkinola(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dats sure all corpers should pass out,so need of congratulating them!!!!!
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by mrklock(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cmanforall:
A very big congratulations to all those passing out today....

... Drop your congratulatory message here....
Congratulations
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by edgyslim: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
olu4life:

It invalidates your certificate cos it has to go through authenticity test. This mainly applies to embassies and international firms,even in Nigeria. Happened during my camping then.
And if manage to accept it,u have to back it up with affidavit

Thanks bro. Didn't know that. Mine's laminated though its been like 7 yrs now.
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by tripleBgirl(f): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
BayodeAkinola:
Dats sure all corpers should pass out,so need of congratulating them!!!!!
there is need to congratulate them because its God's grace even though u might not believe...some didnt make it during my time
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by buoye1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
Eku ori ire oluwa yio pese ise alaluyo fun yin

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by profstar(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
olu4life:

It invalidates your certificate cos it has to go through authenticity test. This mainly applies to embassies and international firms,even in Nigeria. Happened during my camping then.
And if manage to accept it,u have to back it up with affidavit

invalidate ke? what about me that laminated my university certificate, in short all the certificate I have ever collected!?? embarassed
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congratulationsssssssss!...oya make una pass the baton cheesy
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by olu4life(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
profstar:

invalidate ke? what about me that laminated my university certificate, in short all the certificate I have ever collected!?? embarassed
Lol. The deed has already been done. Just be hopeful. But for embassy,Just hope they request for affidavit
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Divsy(f): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Gud job i pray 4 y'all ...mine on d wae
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by demolaprof(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
Thank all. EB/13C/00** has finally signed out
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by olu4life(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
edgyslim:

Thanks bro. Didn't know that. Mine's laminated though its been like 7 yrs now.
Yea. Most peeps don't know it till they fall a victim. Its better u do temporary lamination whereby its only the edge of d document that is laminated. So u can remove with ease when needed
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by monemsis(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hehehe

. cheesy
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by nikkflexible(f): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
Johnnoo:

Amen 2u Bro but work towards it...
am a lady o smiley

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Habidab: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
I Congratulate you Guys,Kudos,I too will soon join,still on my program in UI grin grin grin
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by obbasiasa(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
My congratulations goes to Barr Favour Asiazobor n other corpers who just pass out in Enugu[color=#770077][/color] shocked[i][/i]

Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by edgyslim: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
olu4life:

Yea. Most peeps don't know it till they fall a victim. Its better u do temporary lamination whereby its only the edge of d document that is laminated. So u can remove with ease when needed

Thanks bro appreciate
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by lekikosky(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congratulations.Best of luck in future endeavours.
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
Today is one of d best day of my life....Tank u Jesus
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
hope ur congratulations is a pave way to an already awaiting Job NYSC is over, reality beckons.... Abia state buh bye

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by olu4life(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
edgyslim:

Thanks bro appreciate
U welcome bro
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by femimailbox(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Make we too dey buckle our boot for 2014 bacth C next month. Congratulation guys. U are blessed
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Roll the carpet! We are so good to go!!!

Wtf just happened?
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by saint047(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congratulations to my beloved brother ''Ken'' may the almighty God grant him travelling mercies back home from kastina state.HIP HIP HIP........
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by lovemaths(f): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
wink Congratulations to 13c. I am 13a and I have not got a job yet. Anyway, I wish you goodluck in your job hunting.
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Optional2(f): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congratulations 2 all d copers especially my best frnd servicing in kogi state
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by tripleBgirl(f): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
lovemaths:
wink Congratulations to 13c. I am 13a and I have not got a job yet. Anyway, I wish you goodluck in your job hunting.
same here ...thought immediately I pass out I was going to get a job immediately...its a different ball game now because I have been job hunting and still no result yet..still counting on the Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / Marriage Proposal: Army Kept Female Soldier In Safe Guardroom / Gunmen Kidnap 8 NYSC Members While Going To Camp In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.