Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,059 members, 7,946,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Who Murdered It? (BELIEVE- DJ Neptune Ft Sarkodie And Phyno) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Murdered It? (BELIEVE- DJ Neptune Ft Sarkodie And Phyno) (1928 Views)

Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix / NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year / Wizkid, Sarkodie And Ice Prince Nominated For BET Awards 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Murdered It? (BELIEVE- DJ Neptune Ft Sarkodie And Phyno) by MunAKeyzZ(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2014
I have taken my time to listen to the new release BELIEVE- DJ Neptune ft Sarkodie and Phyno. I must say,the song is out of this world from the beat down to the lyrics. But the question is ,who murdered the song between phyno and sarkodie?
pls don't be sentimental while judging.
Re: Who Murdered It? (BELIEVE- DJ Neptune Ft Sarkodie And Phyno) by tboyzy(m): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2014
I dnt knw...I haven't listened to it...
Re: Who Murdered It? (BELIEVE- DJ Neptune Ft Sarkodie And Phyno) by MunAKeyzZ(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2014
tboyzy:
Then you might want to download it . If you are a lover of Hiphop,its a must llisten for you
Re: Who Murdered It? (BELIEVE- DJ Neptune Ft Sarkodie And Phyno) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2014
Sarkodie na... Phyno tried tho.. Buh there was nafin rili special bou his delivery.
Re: Who Murdered It? (BELIEVE- DJ Neptune Ft Sarkodie And Phyno) by morefire: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2014
tboyzy:

so why did you comment?
Re: Who Murdered It? (BELIEVE- DJ Neptune Ft Sarkodie And Phyno) by MunAKeyzZ(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2014
Ibo brothers will side for phyno.
Re: Who Murdered It? (BELIEVE- DJ Neptune Ft Sarkodie And Phyno) by tboyzy(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2014
Its alright...
I jst hope I won't be disappointed
Re: Who Murdered It? (BELIEVE- DJ Neptune Ft Sarkodie And Phyno) by valmunich(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2014
Phyno jareh!

Sark was just like 'udjjrodhfurkbfurorhfh rice jdiryrbfifhfjdbryeoapdh rangerover kdhfkdydbfosydkdhdhdud hangover...

Shiii! Who understands that
Re: Who Murdered It? (BELIEVE- DJ Neptune Ft Sarkodie And Phyno) by hatux: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2014
Sarkodie murdered it, though I dunno understand what his saying... Phyno tried too, but his flows were not mixing along with the beats.*my opinion*
Re: Who Murdered It? (BELIEVE- DJ Neptune Ft Sarkodie And Phyno) by khrizlloyd: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Phyno killed it jare
Did yu listen to the way he played with the beat? That nigga is gifted bruh!
Re: Who Murdered It? (BELIEVE- DJ Neptune Ft Sarkodie And Phyno) by MunAKeyzZ(m): 5:57am On Feb 01, 2015
khrizlloyd:
Phyno killed it jare
Did yu listen to the way he played with the beat? That nigga is gifted bruh!
Exactly, he did Justice with the beat.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Music Played On Faaji FM With Outstanding Benefits / Best Of Davido Updated 2018. Cityfm/ DJ Nesco / Best Nigerian Artists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.