Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,682 members, 7,889,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

Meet The Jobless Man With Two Wives And Two Kids In One Room - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Meet The Jobless Man With Two Wives And Two Kids In One Room (1544 Views)

The Jobless Man / Two Kids Playing Wit Condom / Vacancy For The Jobless And Good Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Jobless Man With Two Wives And Two Kids In One Room by talentarena(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2014
proud father of two children and  two wives in one room apartment. I was amazed and wondered how he runs his home. 
I am a strong man that's why I can manage such home, he said. In my own opinion this guy should be locked behind bars for child labour. What do think?

Source: Www.talentarenaafrica.

Re: Meet The Jobless Man With Two Wives And Two Kids In One Room by falcon01: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2014

Re: Meet The Jobless Man With Two Wives And Two Kids In One Room by Tallesty1(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2014
Oh boy............ Strange things happen in this life.

Back then in 2010 when I visited a friend in benue state.

I saw a guy(an idoma man), he married two wives.

They all share one room and one bed. The women take turns to sleep on the bed with him.

No kitchen.

And the women are not complaining.

It took me 40 mins to find my missing jaw.

Cause it dropped immediately I saw them

1 Like

Re: Meet The Jobless Man With Two Wives And Two Kids In One Room by dkronicle(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
are you sure that its the man
Re: Meet The Jobless Man With Two Wives And Two Kids In One Room by HenCq15: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Meet The Jobless Man With Two Wives And Two Kids In One Room by NaLaugh: 5:46am On Oct 17, 2014
What i think is that if the picture posted above is not that of the individual you speak of, then you should be locked behind bars

(1) (Reply)

Wat Shld We Call Dis / Jokes Herpart / Gramatical Error That Can Spoil Your Ear Drum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.