Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,665 members, 7,892,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Need Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Friends (575 Views)

New Here, Need Friends / I'm Bored: I Need Friends On Skype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Friends by amaz: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2008
Hi house,Im a lady, lonely and heartbroken,need friends 2 chat with,pls call or text me on 07023236493,matured minds only.
Re: I Need Friends by multigoal(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2008
I have sent you a text, act on that and let us see how it goes. kiss
Re: I Need Friends by FirstKing(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2008
I'm sorry for your situtation. Life is full of ups and down, you know. But why are you heartbroken, you want to talk about it, and do you mind email?
Re: I Need Friends by switosman(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2008
this is a time you avoid anything personal with people, I advise u do all the chatting on the tread, lift out that load on ur chest here on nairaland it better than giving some good for nothing jones opportunity to gock on u when u r weak and down emotionally.

well no matter what THE FUTURE IS BETTER THAN YESTERDAY; get thee up brush and powder ur face, attend a show or a concert if not possible watch a comedy or cartoon. cheer up sis.
Re: I Need Friends by tamai(f): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2008
broken hearted? now it will take some time,but u will definitely
heal. lonely? because u are single? dont wait for people to reach out
to you for friendship.
do the reaching out.there are a thousand and one persons out there
in need of a smile or a kind word. reach out to somebody.
Re: I Need Friends by PAT4HOT(m): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2008
hello naira landers, please am lonely, pleas i need fremale friends from 28 - 22 yrs around the niger delta, preferably ak, p.h and p.h call on 08068229212
Re: I Need Friends by biola4real(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2008
I need female frnds aged btw 18-20, call 07033585675 or mail me on biolashonde@gmail.com.i luv u.
Re: I Need Friends by steeloo: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2008
helloo house,my name is Stanley.i just relocated and i need new friends.pls call me or email me
stanley_idam@yahoo.com, 08024926801.
love you all.[i][/i]
Re: I Need Friends by Jodesky(m): 11:51am On Nov 27, 2008
steeloo:

helloo house,my name is Stanley.i just relocated and i need new friends.please call me or email me
stanley_idam@yahoo.com, 08024926801.
love you all.[i][/i]

Just relocated, to where? To Nland. Does relocating make you a superstar. Ok you RELOCATED to Okokomaiko from Ajegunle and you're feeling hippy about it. NLand is an online site so dont come here telling us you just relocated. Were you hanging on a tree or in the sky before now? , Bushman

amaz:

Hi house,I'm a lady, lonely and heartbroken,need friends 2 chat with,please call or text me on 07023236493,matured minds only.

Spill all here, sis, and I know you will get good verbal massage on this site. Looking at the date of this post (13th Nov), you shd have become stronger now.
However, if the symtoms still persist, pls send me a mail and all will be well. (No be me o, na baba God)

(1) (Reply)

Please Any Single Nairalander In Port Harcourt, Clalabar Or Akwa Ibom / Most Wanted! / .a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.