Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,200 members, 7,897,096 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Can She Do? Pls Help!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can She Do? Pls Help!!! (957 Views)

My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. / What Do I Do? Pls Help. / I Don't Know What To Do Pls Enlight Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can She Do? Pls Help!!! by abbey10(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hello Nairalanders.
I have a female friend who's going through a really serious situation now. I don't know how else to advise her.
We met sometimes last year and then she was working in Accra. She called me around September last year that she had resigned and back in Nigeria. When we met, she told me her mum(a Nigerian) is in the US while her dad (a Ghanaian) lives in Accra. She explained she just got a call from a strange number and the man on the line told her he is her father - A Nigerian; asking her to confirm from her mum.
She naturally shut the man down, only to call the Mum in the US and she confirmed in the affirmative.
To say she was messed up was an understatement.
That dovetailed into a whole lot of other things.
She resigned her job, relocated back to Lagos. Her other siblings are actually from different men! I've been like begging her to go back to Ghana and get a better job there, since she stands a better chance there. She schooled there and also did not do NYSC in Nigeria.

What can she do?
Re: What Can She Do? Pls Help!!! by reaky(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
If she like her sef make she go back o
Re: What Can She Do? Pls Help!!! by pickabeau1: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
when hunger wire am, she go know wetin to do
Re: What Can She Do? Pls Help!!! by Tallesty1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
That her mum sef
Re: What Can She Do? Pls Help!!! by theorbiters: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
So, she has decided to remain jobless because of wat? Lies told her by her mom? If after you beg she refuse, why beg her again? At times ehnn, wen there is much attention some people misbehave. Just dnt talk about it for a while and even wen she brings it up, just keep quiet, let's see if she will come back to her senses. Ladies sef, so dramatic.
Re: What Can She Do? Pls Help!!! by Dbestmax(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
2 tinz..Go back to ghana or go join ur mum in the US....dias notin in Naija 4 her trust she's gonna b more pissed off hia... Unless dia is more to all d whole story
Re: What Can She Do? Pls Help!!! by Dygeasy(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Are you supposed to ask us what she ought to do or ask us how to make her do what you advised her? You gave her the best advice though.

(1) (Reply)

How To Advice A Teenager On Sex Education / Under What Circumstances Would You Allow This Happen To Your Child?? / How Can We Stop Him From Joining The Military?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.