Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,723 members, 7,898,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:08 PM

Anambra,abuja,akwa-ibom,adamawa, And Abia - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Anambra,abuja,akwa-ibom,adamawa, And Abia (1329 Views)

Arnado Debbo: Adamawa Community Where Only Women Can Rule (photo) / How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) / The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra,abuja,akwa-ibom,adamawa, And Abia by snazzy82(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2008
1.ANAMBRA
2.,ABUJA,
3.AKWA-IBOM,
4.ADAMAWA,
5.ABIA ARE THE TOP STATES IN NIGERIA

DO U BELIEVE THIS ALPHA?

Re: Anambra,abuja,akwa-ibom,adamawa, And Abia by lagoshost(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2008
snazzy82:

1.ANAMBRA
2.,ABUJA,
3.AKWA-IBOM,
4.ADAMAWA,
5.ABIA ARE THE TOP STATES IN NIGERIA

DO U BELIEVE THIS ALPHA?

Why did you say so? And what about Lagos, Abuja etc
Re: Anambra,abuja,akwa-ibom,adamawa, And Abia by Hotstepper(f): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2008
why are they the top states? is it cuz they start with the letter "A"?
Re: Anambra,abuja,akwa-ibom,adamawa, And Abia by DeepZone: 3:00am On Nov 14, 2008
why are they the top states? is it because they start with the letter "A"?
May be they produce the highest [b]A[/b]shewo in Nigeria. Abuja is not a state anyway.
Re: Anambra,abuja,akwa-ibom,adamawa, And Abia by OgidiBoy(m): 3:05am On Nov 14, 2008
Hotstepper:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Na your eyes be that wow!!! we never thought you came back from Nigeria.
Re: Anambra,abuja,akwa-ibom,adamawa, And Abia by Hotstepper(f): 3:55am On Nov 14, 2008
so where do I come 4rom ehhh?
Re: Anambra,abuja,akwa-ibom,adamawa, And Abia by ijeoma2619: 12:41am On Nov 15, 2008
this deepzone slowpoke is just a tribalistic fool,
Re: Anambra,abuja,akwa-ibom,adamawa, And Abia by whatever90(f): 1:40am On Nov 15, 2008
come ooooooo,wat about Lagos?a whole lagos undecided
Re: Anambra,abuja,akwa-ibom,adamawa, And Abia by snazzy82(m): 5:57am On Nov 15, 2008
ok

Re: Anambra,abuja,akwa-ibom,adamawa, And Abia by snazzy82(m): 5:57am On Nov 15, 2008
hi
Re: Anambra,abuja,akwa-ibom,adamawa, And Abia by Hotstepper(f): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2008
@snazzy82, u r sooooooooooooo hilarious oooo, why should i put dat pix dere if I didnt go dere ehhh? okay, I went to FGGC ONITSHA at 33/Nsugbe @Onitsha, wats ur mother's name? I may or may not have been dere when she was the princi so lemme know her name, and also yes, am 4rom Anambra State
Re: Anambra,abuja,akwa-ibom,adamawa, And Abia by steaming(f): 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2008
@hotstepper, i went fo FGGC Onitsha too, 1998 Grad. What year did u grad?

@snazzy, who be ur mama? Is it Mrs Obiesie or Mrs Obienu?
Re: Anambra,abuja,akwa-ibom,adamawa, And Abia by Hotstepper(f): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2008
@steaming, I was meant to be 2002 set but I left in 1999. Your set is like Chikwube Nwajei's set right,

R u on fb cuz hundreds of fedi osha peeps r dere.infact, we have our own group and its so interesting
Re: Anambra,abuja,akwa-ibom,adamawa, And Abia by tRoOE(f): 3:42am On Nov 22, 2008
Hotstepper:

DeepZone:

May be they produce the highest [b]A[/b]shewo in Nigeria. Abuja is not a state anyway.
[size=13pt]ROTFLMFAO grin grin grin grin @COMMENTS[/size]

(1) (Reply)

How Many Urhobos Are In Nairaland / Photo: Photos Of A Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practice / Yoruba Naming Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.