Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,857 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Possible Voting Pattern 2015...(modified Version ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Possible Voting Pattern 2015...(modified Version ) (929 Views)

A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments / The Voting Pattern By Esomnofu Arinze / APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Voting Pattern 2015...(modified Version ) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
This is how the states will vote come
1. Abia - Goodluck
2. Adamawa - Buhari
3. Akwa Ibom - Goodluck
4. Anambra - Goodluck
5. Bauchi - Buhari
6. Bayelsa - Goodluck
7. Benue - Goodluck
8. C/River - Goodluck
9. Delta - Goodluck
10. Enugu - Goodluck
11. Ebonyi - Goodluck
12. Gombe - Buhari
13. Imo - Goodluck(forget Okorocha.. imo is very sure for Mr President )
14. Jigawa - Buhari
15. Kano - Buhari
16. Kaduna - Buhari.
17. Edo - Goodluck
18. Kebbi - Buhari
19. Borno - Buhari
20. Lagos - I tink Lagos would b evenly shared
21. Niger - Buhari
22. Ondo - Goodluck
23. Oyo - Buhari( Gej has a nt too good perception among d pple over here)
24. Ogun - Buhari( Buhari would ride on Amosun's influence.. )
25. Osun - Buhari( d only south west state where Gej lost in 2011..i expect d status quo to remain dat way)
26. Ekiti - Goodluck (considering that the people of ekiti love Rice and Kerosene..its a sure win for d Incumbent)
27. Plateau - Goodluck
28. Kogi -Buhari (small margin)
29. Kwara - Buhari( Bukola Saraki av a grt influence in Kwara politics.. considering dat a wide spread dislike for d govt of d day.. Buhari takes it)
30. Rivers - Goodluck.. (very sure)
31. Sokoto state - Buhari
32. Nassarawa - Buhari(small
margin)
33 Taraba - 50/50
34 Yobe - Buhari
35. Zamfara - Buhari
36. Katsina - Buhari
37. FCT - abuja is a norherner region.. Its definitely Buhari's to lose

All in All.. d election would b evenly contested.. Bt i expect Buhari to carry d day in a not too wide margin..

4 Likes

Re: Possible Voting Pattern 2015...(modified Version ) by Civory(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
To a large extent you are correct. but I still think Edo, IMO, Lagos, and Taraba are going to Buhari!
Sai Buhari 2015!!!

2 Likes

Re: Possible Voting Pattern 2015...(modified Version ) by heavenmade(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
nice one...check out the results of the e-poll between buhari and jonathan on Sahara reporters and see how wide the margin is,you wud realize how tired Nigerians are of this clueless administration

1 Like

Re: Possible Voting Pattern 2015...(modified Version ) by Kayceo2010: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
All these people ranting around for GEJ and BUHARI to be president. I have one question you got to answer.... Do you have your permanent voters card?? When it will start, some people will carry gun and IEDs dey kill themselves saying dem don rig elections.. Hmmm you might be surprised the number of people that will vote will be less than what we had in 2011..

1 Like

Re: Possible Voting Pattern 2015...(modified Version ) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
Civory:
To a large extent you are correct. but I still think Edo, IMO, Lagos, and Taraba are going to Buhari!
Sai Buhari 2015!!!
Lagos. mst probably
Edo-It would b evenly shared
Imo-Hell No
Taraba- lets say 60-40
Re: Possible Voting Pattern 2015...(modified Version ) by Civory(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
Kayceo2010:
All these people ranting around for GEJ and BUHARI to be president. I have one question you got to answer.... Do you have your permanent voters card?? When it will start, some people will carry gun and IEDs dey kill themselves saying dem don rig elections.. Hmmm you might be surprised the number of people that will vote will be less than what we had in 2011..
You're just doing unintelligent copy and paste on every intelligent posts on NL's politics section! Try and be creative and resourceful...!
Oh I forgot...you cant, just like the clueless government you ignorantly support!!!

1 Like

Re: Possible Voting Pattern 2015...(modified Version ) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
heavenmade:
nice one...check out the results of the e-poll between buhari and jonathan on Sahara reporters and see how wide the margin is,you wud realize how tired Nigerians are of this clueless administration
Gej rode on "I had no Shoe" to win d hrt of Nigerians in d last election coupled with his gentleman like look...
He wouldn't av dat advantage in 2015

3 Likes

Re: Possible Voting Pattern 2015...(modified Version ) by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Abuja GEJ
Adamawa GEJ
Kogi GEJ
Ogun GEJ
Oyo. GEJ
Lagos GEJ
Kaduna GEJ
Taraba GEJ
Nasarawa GEJ
All of ss and southeast and northcentral except niger.
Take Note of the correction above, OP!!
Buhari got no chance at all except core northern islamic conclaves.
I can bet with my car on this !!!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Ministry Of Works Building In Lagos On Fire / Hon Patrick's Opinion On Tambuwal / Automatic Tickets : Ihedioha, Governors, Others Tear-gassed At PDP Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.