Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:30 AM

Spain: Watch As Police Beat African Immigrants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spain: Watch As Police Beat African Immigrants (1130 Views)

Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash / Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn / Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spain: Watch As Police Beat African Immigrants by black247: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Spain: Watch As Police Beat African Immigrants by Tokunbohkinibig: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sad!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Spain: Watch As Police Beat African Immigrants by lilprinze: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
I don't know why the blacks are always victimized any where they are by the White. Those racist who calls them selves the white always see their selves superior to the blacks.

1 Like

Re: Spain: Watch As Police Beat African Immigrants by black247: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
lilprinze:
I don't know why the blacks are always victimized any where they are by the White. Those racist who calls them selves the white always see their selves superior to the blacks.

Something is wrong with whites to me. Im sorry to say. I think something is wrong with them!
Re: Spain: Watch As Police Beat African Immigrants by black247: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:
Sad!!!!!

It is really sad!!
Re: Spain: Watch As Police Beat African Immigrants by mywakeupcall: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lol. y u trying too hard to cause hate?
only ignorant people judge humans by color , tribe or religion.
everyone's got their faults. phew
Re: Spain: Watch As Police Beat African Immigrants by black247: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
mywakeupcall:
Lol. y u trying too hard to cause hate?
only ignorant people judge humans by color , tribe or religion.
everyone's got their faults. phew

White pink pig die, you instigating biitch. You want to follow me around because I said my NIGERIAN BLACK BROTHER gave me the truest answer? Well..Ill add you to the pink toes that I plan on roasting, there is already one - on this forum. Im much too busy now, will be back and will tag you in the FOREIGN forum, right along with the other BLANK flat bottom having, beak nose, universal law breaking, despicable, world looting, kidnapping, appropriating, hairy monkey looking, anti-God, homo greek loving, no morals having, albino eyelash wearing, eye fluttering, sun tan needing, humped back wearing, steal cultures for a living, divide and conquer acting, soiled reputation forever in history, eco environment destroying, animal bashing, sea polluting, stringy haired having, lice infested harvesting, anti-women standards, forked tongue WHITE BIITCH YOU ARE!

And theres more you small dick freak!

Africans will unite one day! We are waking up! Black is over anything worldwide. You will see. If it is between you pink skin biitch vs our tribal wars..we will make peace this time before we side with you. THINK on that!

For all that you have done to us; die white biitch die!
Re: Spain: Watch As Police Beat African Immigrants by mywakeupcall: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
black247:

White pink pig die, you instigating biitch. You want to follow me around because I said my NIGERIAN BLACK BROTHER gave me the truest answer? Well..Ill add you to the pink toes that I plan on roasting, there is already one - on this forum. Im much too busy now, will be back and will tag you in the FOREIGN forum, right along with the other BLANK flat bottom having, beak nose, universal law breaking, despicable, world looting, kidnapping, appropriating, hairy monkey looking, anti-God, homo greek loving, no morals having, albino eyelash wearing, eye fluttering, sun tan needing, humped back wearing, steal cultures for a living, divide and conquer acting, soiled reputation forever in history, eco environment destroying, animal bashing, sea polluting, stringy haired having, lice infested harvesting, anti-women standards, forked tongue WHITE BIITCH YOU ARE!

And theres more you small dick freak!

Africans will unite one day! We are waking up! Black is over anything worldwide. You will see. If it is between you pink skin biitch vs our tribal wars..we will make peace this time before we side with you. THINK on that!

For all that you have done to us; die white biitch die!

hahaha mugu, see ur life? wake up, ode

you've exposed your durrty ...hahah

(1) (Reply)

The Crimes Of Buhari-wole Soyinka. / I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: / LMAO!!! Checkout The Epic Grammatical Blunder On 9ice's Campaign Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.