Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? - Gaming (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? (185741 Views)

What Pc Game Are You Playing? / Want To Swap You Game For Another. Enter Here / Hi Guys, What Pc Or Laptop Model Do I Need To Play Pc Version Of Ps3 And Xbox360 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by ladokuntlad(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2015
falconxxx:
i play gta iv successfully on my lenovo thinkpad t420, pls can i play gta v?
yes am also using dis system

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
ladokuntlad:
yes am also using dis system
Specs...
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by ladokuntlad(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
tziz:

Specs...
lenovo t420
2gb ram
500hdd
nvidea nvs 4200m 1gb dedicated
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
ladokuntlad:
lenovo t420 2gb ram 500hdd nvidea nvs 4200m 1gb dedicated
Aii
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Any1 has and game on Windows 10 on their Pc yet? I wanna knw if it affects gaming in any way...
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hey guys, pls, i need smooth First person shooter games for my Hp laptop.

AMD E2 VISION vrsn
400HDD
Win8

ps: i need the FPS that shows d character and not just his gears(ammo)

thanks
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hey Guys, pls, i need some FPS games for my Hp laptop

AMD E2 VISION
400HDD
win8

ps: i need the kinda FPS that shows the character in full and not just his hands and ammo

Also, which vrsn of God Of War can it take

thanks
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
NarnieSnyper:
Hey guys, pls, i need smooth First person shooter games for my Hp laptop.

AMD E2 VISION vrsn
400HDD
Win8

ps: i need the FPS that shows d character and not just his gears(ammo)

thanks
mass effect 1-3
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
tziz:
Any1 has and game on Windows 10 on their Pc yet? I wanna knw if it affects gaming in any way...

Wise games know not to upgrade to windows 10 yet. Do it though if you're are an IT person or a developer.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
NarnieSnyper:
Hey Guys, pls, i need some FPS games for my Hp laptop
AMD E2 VISION
400HDD
win8
ps: i need the kinda FPS that shows the character in full and not just his hands and ammo
Also, which vrsn of God Of War can it take
thanks
AdeLaNa1:
mass effect 1-3
...or Max Payne 3
Sorry, God of war isn't on Pc. U can only play dt on ur Pc by way of emulators. Grab a PS2 emulator and dwnload a G.O.W iso and u shuld be fine.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Or if you love beta testing and shit.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
dazekid:

Wise games know not to upgrade to windows 10 yet. Do it though if you're are an IT person or a developer.
Well, i jst like wat iv seen n herd so far about it. U can revert easily to Windows 7 or 8.1 within d first month after upgrading dou if u knw ur way around. I jst dnt wanna waste my data n time on it unless iv seen a valid user opinion on gaming on it n oda heavy stuffs..

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
dazekid:
Or if you love beta testing and shit.
Beta testing? Hope u r aware dt it was OFFICIALLY launched today..
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 30, 2015
tziz:

Well, i jst like wat iv seen n herd so far about it. U can revert easily to Windows 7 or 8.1 within d first month after upgrading dou if u knw ur way around. I jst dnt wanna waste my data n time on it unless iv seen a valid user opinion on gaming on it n oda heavy stuffs..
Its gon download automatically wen the update is available. And its 3gig

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Djtm(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2015
I'm not a gamer but I've been running win 10(insider preview) for some weeks now without hassles. My petty games run pretty good on it too.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
tziz:

Beta testing? Hope u r aware dt it was OFFICIALLY launched today..

Lol, there's an official release but you would still be beta testing. When major software updates are released, for the first few days, weeks or months, bugs are steadily found, reported and fixed. Now tell me, is that not the point of beta?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
dazekid:

Lol, there's an official release but you would still be beta testing. When major software updates are released, for the first few days, weeks or months, bugs are steadily found, reported and fixed. Now tell me, is that not the point of beta?
A test for a computer product prior to commercial release. Beta testing is the last stage of testing, and normally can involve sending the product to beta test sites outside the company for real-world exposure or offering the product for a free trial download over the Internet. #Ref- webopedia.
Dnt mix tins up. Dat Microsoft or ur android or ur apple device sends u periodic updates to fix bugs and improve dier products afta der r launched dnt mean u r still beta-testing dem..
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Anyone here that has MK-X or GTA V and resides in Ph or Owerri shuld pls quote me..
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
tziz:

...or Max Payne 3
Sorry, God of war isn't on Pc. U can only play dt on ur Pc by way of emulators. Grab a PS2 emulator and dwnload a G.O.W iso and u shuld be fine.

i dnt wanna sound like a novice but what is an emulator, and what does ISO function as,pls?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
mass effect 1-3

Roger that, thanks, lemme head to d nearest software shop
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

i dnt wanna sound like a novice but what is an emulator, and what does ISO function as,pls?
Since Sony made God of War for only their Playstation systems, there isnt any Pc version. So to play it on Pc, u need a software dat will act as a Playstation console in ur system, that is simply wat the Playstation2 emulator does, its like a virtual Playstation2 system running in ur Pc so dt u can play Playstation2 games on ur Pc. The ".iso" is the disc format in which PS2 games com in(its a file extension like .exe, .doc, .apk etc...). Dat is wat d PS2 emulator will read and play. So its either u buy a God of War game cd n insert into ur Pc dvd drive, or u download the .iso off d internet. Google is ur friend.. U cn ask if u hav anymore ?s.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by DammyOlu123(m): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hello house. I normally just read comments, but today is the day I chop liver and post something! smiley I'm planning on getting a hp envy 15 k101nia. HD screen res, 1tb, 12gb ram smiley , i5 4210u undecided , gt 840m undecided ,touchscreen. the only sticking points for me are the CPU and the touchscreen. I don't care that much for touchscreen on a laptop. But I'll probably be satisfied with this baby. It supposedly has good battery life due to the ULV processor, and it should be able to play 2015 games on med/low. And then all the usual schoolwork and movies...

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 31, 2015
hey guys,pls i need ur help.i recently bought a pc nd found out dat it had 64vram.i'll like to know games that will play fluently so i wont waste my money for those that will crash.thanks
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2015
DammyOlu123:
Hello house. I normally just read comments, but today is the day I chop liver and post something! smiley I'm planning on getting a hp envy 15 k101nia. HD screen res, 1tb, 12gb ram smiley , i5 4210u undecided , gt 840m undecided ,touchscreen. the only sticking points for me are the CPU and the touchscreen. I don't care that much for touchscreen on a laptop. But I'll probably be satisfied with this baby. It supposedly has good battery life due to the ULV processor, and it should be able to play 2015 games on med/low. And then all the usual schoolwork and movies...
Cool! Almost exactly my rig, jst dat mine has 4gb RAM, dou i plan to hook up an extra 4gb. Somtimes i even forget it has a touchscreen cos am nt used to dt on a lappy. Acer Aspire V14-Touch. I play all 2015 games on med and high settings, no low settings bruh!

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by DammyOlu123(m): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2015
tziz:

Cool! Almost exactly my rig, jst dat mine has 4gb RAM, dou i plan to hook up an extra 4gb. Somtimes i even forget it has a touchscreen cos am nt used to dt on a lappy. Acer Aspire V14-Touch. I play all 2015 games on med and high settings, no low settings bruh!

Nice!! 2015 games on med/high?? Well maybe all these sites that review laptops/GPUs have unrealistic standards... What games do you play on your computer And how were the performances?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2015
DammyOlu123:

Nice!! 2015 games on med/high?? Well maybe all these sites that review laptops/GPUs have unrealistic standards... What games do you play on your computer And how were the performances?
Bloated requirements!
Far Cry 4 on high 28-34fps
The Evil Within on medium- 29-31fps
Shadow of Mordor on high- havnt checked fps but plays smoothly.
Dying Light on medium- lags for about 10secs on startup, plays smoothly afterall.
Battlefield4 on high - 35-40fps
COD; Ghosts on high- very smooth.
Crysis 3 on very high- very smooth.
Borderlands;the pre sequel- vry smooth.
Max Payne3 on very high- very smooth.
COD;AW plays on medium buh fps fluctuates, dunno y. So i uninstalled it. Till i upgrade my RAM, den dwnload Nvidia game ready driver 4 it.
These r d games i cn remember for nw..
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by DammyOlu123(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2015
tziz:

Bloated requirements!
Dying Light on medium- lags for about 10secs on startup, plays smoothly afterall.
COD;AW plays on medium buh fps fluctuates, dunno y. So i uninstalled it. Till i upgrade my RAM, den dwnload Nvidia game ready driver 4 it.

Holy shiit!!! I'm convinced. I sha hope my school life doesn't suffer when I get the computer. .. sad
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2015
DammyOlu123:

Holy shiit!!! I'm convinced. I sha hope my school life doesn't suffer when I get the computer. .. sad
I hope u find a way to seperate skool wrk frm leisure. Cos dese games are seriously addicting. Hw mch is d system goin for?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2015
tziz:

Since Sony made God of War for only their Playstation systems, there isnt any Pc version. So to play it on Pc, u need a software dat will act as a Playstation console in ur system, that is simply wat the Playstation2 emulator does, its like a virtual Playstation2 system running in ur Pc so dt u can play Playstation2 games on ur Pc. The ".iso" is the disc format in which PS2 games com in(its a file extension like .exe, .doc, .apk etc...). Dat is wat d PS2 emulator will read and play. So its either u buy a God of War game cd n insert into ur Pc dvd drive, or u download the .iso off d internet. Google is ur friend.. U cn ask if u hav anymore ?s.

Roger that,sire.
I'm not really a fan for downloading games, can i get an emulator sftwr in the market?

Also, once i get an emulator,do i just need d cd plate of GOW to make it run smoothly on my pc?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by DammyOlu123(m): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2015
tziz:

I hope u find a way to seperate skool wrk frm leisure. Cos dese games are seriously addicting. Hw mch is d system goin for?

It's about #184k. It's a little steep, I know, but I want to buy it at a physical store (Idea Konsult). I don't want to go through all the player of online stores. My friend is still going through his own ordeal. 7 months after paying #170k,still no laptop! sad how much did you buy your own computer? And when?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by DammyOlu123(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2015
@tziz BTW, what Internet service do you use?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2015
tziz:

Bloated requirements!
Smooth? Crysis 3? On very high(ultra)? Wit gt 840m? I refuse to believe jor. Oya give us proof

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (71) (Reply)

Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! / HELP: Gaming Enquires / Updates And News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.