Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! (3417 Views)

Rihanna Again In See-through Top Revealing Pierced Nipple...pics / Jealous Chris Brown Attacks Marques Houston Over ... / Chris Brown Cheating On Rihanna Again? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by Onlinebizexpert(m): 4:00am On Oct 17, 2014
Sorry folks just needed your attention, read my story below

Do you know that your success in life depends on the amount of connection you have.

Recently nigerians registered their phone numbers and I was opportuned to have these numbers in my database

These phone numbers are upto 80 million or more

The phone number database I have is arranged in local government area in each state and it contains all the major network providers like mtn glo airtel etisalat etc

These phone numbers can be used for advert, crusade,election, connection, marketting and so much more.

HOW CAN I GET THESE NUMBERS

I sell these numbers according to states, the numbers are divided into

RICH STATES

OTHER STATES

RICH STATE contains phone number of people in states that have high commercial value and also political importance

States like LAGOS, PORTHARCOURT, ABUJA,KANO, ABA, ONITSHA

To purchase phone numbers in these states would cost you 10,000 naira only

Other states: the phonenumbers from remaining states in nigeria are found here

PRICE is 6000 naira per state

Do not look at the cost of these numbers but at the gain you will make from it

Imagine marketing your product of 5000 naira to 1000 people and 500 purchase it

You will have 500 x 5000 = 2,500,000 naira in your pocket

This is good business

To get your own copy of these phone numbers

Call me on 08116949419

Hurry now before offer ends
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by EpicNigerian(m): 4:43am On Oct 17, 2014
For u to mislead people with ur thread title,I think it speaks volume on the kind of business person u are.

8 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by mexzony: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2014
Honestly so misleading
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by benega: 7:56am On Oct 17, 2014
I don't trust U 4 Dis. Infact I think u just guessed the numbers angry
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by Cheadiva(f): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2014
Lmao.....bet y ?
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by ehiphill: 8:16am On Oct 17, 2014
It sound like a good deal, but if I may ask, how did you get those numbers (Pls Explain), what is the legality of this business of yours and how can you convinced me about this?
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2014
ehiphill:
It sound like a good deal, but if I may ask, how did you get those numbers (Pls Explain), what is the legality of this business of yours and how can you convinced me about this?

Gsm registration from ncc
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2014
mexzony:
Honestly so misleading

Sorry just wanted people to read dis
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2014
benega:
I don't trust U 4 Dis. Infact I think u just guessed the numbers angry

How do you guess 80million numbers
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2014
EpicNigerian:
For u to mislead people with ur thread title,I think it speaks volume on the kind of business person u are.

Sorry sir I needed people read this
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by lottoe(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2014
You are fool @OP..get lost!
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2014
lottoe:
You are fool @OP..get lost!

Tmx
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by macklef(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2014
Why tell people they can make millions from something, when your bank manager is calling you to come close ur account that it has bern dormant for 1yr.
Make your 2mililion first, we will pay 100k to join u instead of 6k.
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by iamrealdeji(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2014
EpicNigerian:
He's the dubious type
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by Deefuray(f): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2014
OP.. Be careful
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2014
You deceived us withh your topic and expect us to believe you ??
Am sure you stole a SIM registration Laptop, I'll make sure the NCC hear this!
And mind you, this your buisness is illegal!
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by unanonso(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
You just made a very terrible mistake with that misleading title.
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by mywakeupcall: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
dang, whatever happened to phone directories lol
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by Bellasharonne(f): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

Gsm registration from ncc

SO YOU JUST WENT TO NCC AND THEY GAVE YOU THE NUMBERS .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by destante(f): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
angry
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by DrugAddict: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
These are the kinda people God said will be at the bottom pit of hell on the Last Day. Oniranu! *puffs out smoke*
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by MissBoss01(f): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
ODE

ODE
Re: Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! by armadeo(m): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mods do your job and shut this thread down. The title isfraudulent so why ddo we believe the story that follows.

Clicks report

(1) (Reply)

Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp / First Lady Of China Suffers Make Up Mishap In London-photos / Remember The Girl Who Was Caught Having S*x?here’s What Happened!’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.