Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,712 members, 7,911,947 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:20 PM

Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. (1091 Views)

Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts / Calcuate How Much You've Done In Life!!!! / Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by Raymond88(m): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2008
Whenever you get to 1337 posts you this, Posts:Leet.
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by Okanran(m): 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2008
@ topic: lotsa weird ongoings on NL! Peeps do warreva just 2 get noticed! lipsrsealed
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by Raymond88(m): 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2008
Okanran:

@ topic: lotsa weird ongoings on NL!

Really? i bet you a hundred dollars you can't name 5 meaningful ones! and you're the one trying to get noticed any how
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by Okanran(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2008
Ma post wasn't meant for you, amigo! But if u keep threading this path u'll ave much mo dan u can handle! Look @ ma profile, I ain' got no pic or e-mail there. Am simply anonymous so who's attention would I be seeking? undecided

I guess that's mo dan can be said for you! wink
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by Raymond88(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2008
I use to do that when i was 12, go 'anonymous' on the internet and haul abuses at people, but i grew up! that's mo than can be said for youwink
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by Okanran(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2008
Okanran:

Ma post wasn't meant for you, amigo! But if u keep threading this path u'll ave much mo dan u can handle! Look @ ma profile, I ain' got no pic or e-mail there. Am simply anonymous so who's attention would I be seeking? undecided

I guess that's mo dan can be said for you! wink

Is this ur definition of abuse? grin Trust me bro, ur growing-up process hasn't commenced! wink
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by Raymond88(m): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2008
I was just recalling my childhood experience which is very similar to you, never said you abused me! trust me bro you would know a grown up process if it was tattooed on your retina, Mr Anonymous. grin
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by Okanran(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2008
Raymond88:

you would know a grown up process

I take the bolded as a typo, else u wouldn't be making much sense!

Raymond88:

trust me bro you would know a grown up process if it was tattooed on your retina, Mr Anonymous. grin

Now, 'tis really gettin confusing, is this meant 2 be a smart remark? An abuse? Or d rantings of a purportedly grown infantile!
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by Raymond88(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2008
Oh boy! Mr anonymous is using big words now, anyway i see you're one those flamers who like to start shit then use big words to boost their ego, i see kids like you everyday on my website grin, i find you kids amusing and entertaining but today I'm going to be the adult and ignore you, now vamoose son, go do your homework or something.  wink
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by Okanran(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2008
LMAO. . . grin

Our little kiddo's acting up n trynna be an adult! lipsrsealed Too late, amigo! Go tru ur post n mine u just might get the picture. I guess today's not ur lucky day afterall!
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by MissyB1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2008
Enoff of the word game please!!! smiley
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by Raymond88(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2008
Mr anonymous needs the word games, it helps his ego wink. Let him rant. smiley
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by Okanran(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2008
Raymond88:

Mr anonymous needs the word games, it helps his ego wink. Let him rant. smiley

Buhaha. . . ain' that funny commin frm u? lipsrsealed

Missy B:

Enoff of the word game please!!! smiley

Correct babe, trust me, am out of here!
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by MissyB1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2008
Good!!! wink
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by lysaa(f): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2008
ROFLMAO,
now i know what it feels like not to be in the ring. Pure entertainment grin

Missy darl, sup? kiss

@post.
'this' going on here is one of the weird things. Imagine this! I love u peeps kiss
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by ravenzord(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2008
U guys shld beat d drama, dis ain't broadway
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by Raymond88(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2008
Mr anonymous probably had an erection because this altercation with the 'green eyed monster', kids gotta love em. grin
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by Raysima(f): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2008
ralmond O ralmond tongue
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by lysaa(f): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2008
Ray-mond

Ray-sima

weird  tongue
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by Raysima(f): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2008
u're right. . what a coincidence tongue
i wonder how dat happened. .
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by lysaa(f): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2008
some weird stuff, aint it? undecided wink
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by DualCore1: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2008
kai, i'm looking for my pencil cry
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by Raysima(f): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2008
somebody don miss road oO. . . lemmme borrow u my touch
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by Raysima(f): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2008
lysaa:

some weird stuff, aint it? undecided wink
yea, reli weird. . tongue but it's all gud tongue
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by lysaa(f): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2008
dual, now that's suppose to be another weird thing but u are in the right place cos i got it. . in my mouth. . take kiss

@ topic
tongue
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by DualCore1: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2008
baby, u're just so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, muaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by lysaa(f): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2008
roflmao
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by mukina2: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2008
weird things? grin

like from the two posters above me grin

i nor call persin name o grin tongue
Re: Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. by lysaa(f): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2008
mukina, seen ur interview, it ain't weird any bit tongue grin

(1) (Reply)

Latin Words In English / Words Ending With 'nry' / Can You Solve This Tricky Arithmetic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.