Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

An Amazing Plan For Dog Lovers - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / An Amazing Plan For Dog Lovers (920 Views)

20 Essential Facts Dog Lovers Must Always Remember (must Read) / Dog Lovers In Nigeria: Your Very Own Dog Magazine / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Amazing Plan For Dog Lovers by knyte(m): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2014
Interested in breeding dogs?and u don't have the time and funds to..We av an amazing plan that enables you get it done(Knyte's kennel)
Re: An Amazing Plan For Dog Lovers by knyte(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2014
I guess you wondering what it might be,well we handle Feeding,grooming,medicals and lots more for your dogs and we get very little back,just to the sake of wanting the dog and owner to be happy and comfortable.
Re: An Amazing Plan For Dog Lovers by knyte(m): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2014
Interested in finding out what this is,you can reach me on 08078645882(whatsapp,calls,sms). Our kennel is at ibadan and yes am a breeder. Looking forward to hearing from you
Re: An Amazing Plan For Dog Lovers by Seun(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Don't encourage people to breed dogs. There are too many dogs being bred by people who really should not be breeding dogs.

4 Likes

Re: An Amazing Plan For Dog Lovers by arcbay(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
knyte:
I guess you wondering what it might be,well we handle Feeding,grooming,medicals and lots more for your dogs and we get very little back,just to the sake of wanting the dog and owner to be happy and comfortable.

What's in it for you? Everyone goes into business for profit motives, dnt tell me you're running an NGO?
Re: An Amazing Plan For Dog Lovers by knyte(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Of course its a business and its a win-win,if you interested you can hit me up like I said
Re: An Amazing Plan For Dog Lovers by arcbay(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2014
knyte:
Of course its a business and its a win-win,if you interested you can hit me up like I said

Ain't interested, thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Pure Bred Rottweiler Pups: Quick Sale. Call :07018098334 / Boerboel Puppies For Sale @ 70k | Call Esther on 08123124785 / A Solid Pedigree Male Rottweiler For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.