Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Proposing To A Lady!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proposing To A Lady!!! (1015 Views)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposing To A Lady!!! by adeolacrown: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2014
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i]What are the different romantic ways and styles you can propose marriage to a lady(ur girl friend)?
Re: Proposing To A Lady!!! by iamsegsy(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2014
adeolacrown:Are you seeing anyone romantically?"

girlfriend:"No, I'm not," she replied.

adeolacrown:"Good. Please keep it that way. Because I
intend to ask you to marry me.
Re: Proposing To A Lady!!! by Exjoker(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2014
I don't have time to type something long.
But the link below serve as my contribution.
Link: https://www.nairaland.com/1916922/nigerian-guy-proposed-girlfriend-using
Re: Proposing To A Lady!!! by vislabraye(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2014
Go for a boat ride to somewhere like Takwa Bay. At the middle of your journey, " ask her to marry you. If she says she will not maRry you, tell her to get out of your boat.

1 Like

Re: Proposing To A Lady!!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
put the ring in a pot she'll probably use to cook
Re: Proposing To A Lady!!! by Agybabe(f): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
Put it in her make up purse.

Let that make you guys up. grin

1 Like

Re: Proposing To A Lady!!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
MarthaK:
put the ring in a pot she'll probably use to cook
Or make eba and put the ring somewhere in the middle of it.
Hope she doesn't swallow it sha grin

@op please avoid proposing when a third party is present even if its infront of family members.
It should be romantic, somewhere quiet and peaaceful.
BOL.
Re: Proposing To A Lady!!! by Afrok(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
Take a flight with her even if na within Nigeria or abroad but make sure U paid for the expenses, in the middle of nowhere bring out the ring and say WILL U BE THE MOTHER OF MY UNBORN CHILDREN? kindly remind her u'll drop her at the nearest bus stop if she declines.

No bus stop for aeroplane na, na ocean straight be dt. Believe me, she'll shout yes till U reach airport.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Too Emotional / Did I Do Anything Bad? / White Husband Wanted, Blacks Please Keep Off - Kenya Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.