Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,931 members, 7,927,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 09:13 PM

Sitp/2 Delay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sitp/2 Delay (997 Views)

Salary Delay! Which Way Out!!" / Why The Delay in NIMC Result? / After Interview: Why Do Employers Delay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sitp/2 Delay by Life2008: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2008
Oboy men are tiredooooooo
I heared that, every thing boils down to January 2009 and that,
SNEPCO and SPDC lacks fund.
But the question is; Why should this year sitp/2 happen this way?
Last year it wasn't so.
Something must be wrong some where.
Pls lets all fast and pray cos there is nothing God can not do.
Wish u all the best while we are still waiting.
Re: Sitp/2 Delay by beryour(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2008
LEts keep praying, Prayer can change hands
Re: Sitp/2 Delay by Anniwil(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2008
Omo guy no be only u don tire,and if na devil sef ehn,the kind prayer wey our parents and loved ones dey pray ehn.e reach may God sef to say network busy o!!!but at a time,january far o!!! man pikin go soon go mount phone call kiosk outside o!as e don dey red.But guy holla at our peeps to join this thread and y'all reading,feel free to contribute,u neva can tell who's watching!
Re: Sitp/2 Delay by beryour(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2008
Maybe we should organise a praying session at the PRAYER CITY with Dr. D.K Olukoya, so e go fit change thier mind nd make dem call us fast
Re: Sitp/2 Delay by elphem(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2008
We go need go mountain of fire make holy ghost fire consume those delaying our promotion.
Bayo abeg go shiloh this year at cannanland, i strongly believe things will change
Re: Sitp/2 Delay by wumwum007(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2008
Guys, abeg make we no give up, nothing whey prayer no fit do, i go even advice make we join some fasting make everything just roll like dat.
i have been worried and i am so happy that i am not the only one in this kind of dilema. let us all hope for the best and keep in mind the fact that The same God who made it possible for others that have achieved this feat will make us happy too.
Let us keep this tread alive.                           
Meet you  there
Re: Sitp/2 Delay by Anniwil(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2008
well well!, guys do keep this thread alive,well done to those who ve bin keepin the thread alive men those who can pray,pray o!!!those who can watch,watch!!!I'll watch and pray too b'cos God dey,it's a pity it had to come to this,what were we all thinkin when Batch 12 warning signs were all around us?that we will be different?well sure we did, i know it's gonna be a massive intake involvin massive funds,recall there were casualties in batch 13.We definitely couldn't have got this far to start all over again!!Let's keep hope alive and minwyl if anyone sees any opportunity don't fail to mention o!!!and neva stop applyin,u r invaluable.Cheers' y'all!!!
Re: Sitp/2 Delay by amydchic: 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2008
hi all
please does any one know of the latest development with SITP
what is really going on
or have the concluded this year recruitment?
Re: Sitp/2 Delay by jossy404: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2008
hw you dey guys . na prayer we need oooo. and if u see any ads dnt hesitate to contact. meanwhile keep kool everybody it will be ok. cool
Re: Sitp/2 Delay by amydchic: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2008
hi guys, could someone pls tell me what is going on with SITP for this year?
Any interviews yet?
Any way shaaa na God hand we dey!
Re: Sitp/2 Delay by Anniwil(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2008
@ amydychic,i dunno wt category of SITP u applied for weda it's SITP1,if so, u just have to wait and i really don't have so much info as per them,but the last i gathered they sent new rejection letters to some erstwhile hopeful candidates.So if u were not in that number that received a rejection letter at any point in time and wrote this years'test you may as well turn to God in prayer and ask him to have mercy like we who have completed the program are doin.

To my fellow peeps holdin out there,we don't have a choice do we?We ain't SITP1 (at least not for now )who have their postings already settled before leaving the premises,like Funfun said in our yearbook.God has and will never fail!!!.So let's keep keeping on.Meanwhile does anybody have the latest gist.I've heard of several meetings and counter meetings with Shell by the COMMUNITIES,but still the "Pen is mightier than the sword".Nutin concrete yet?where do we stand guys
Re: Sitp/2 Delay by Anniwil(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
well well many days n still counting.I gat to find out that there'll be a combination of batch 12 and 13 guys and the list willbe called first quarter of january.What can i say?see u guys at the top while still waitin.Cheers y'all!
Re: Sitp/2 Delay by amydchic: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2008
tanks for the info anniwil but i dont really know whether its SITP 1 or 2
all i know is that i wrote it this yr and i hv not receivd any rejection letter
tank a lot though
i was a bit lost as per wats happenning n taught that shell is thru wit this yrs SITP recruitment
any way shaa make i continue to pray
cheers guys
Re: Sitp/2 Delay by Anniwil(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2008
Here comes december,how time flies,three months and still counting.I wish alll u fellas a joyous yuletide season and financial might especially in this yuletide.Don't worry!baba God no dey sleep.Have some great dayz ahead!!!!
Re: Sitp/2 Delay by amydchic: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2009
hi guys, happy new year!
pls does any one know whats up with sitp?
have they started calling people
or have they finished
pls i am lost what is happening

(1) (Reply)

Nurses Wanted In An Hmo / Recuitment / Guinness Assessment Centre Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.