Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,536 members, 7,914,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:17 AM

Pls Can Someone Help Me With Guideline On How To Start Bulksms Biz. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Can Someone Help Me With Guideline On How To Start Bulksms Biz. (1093 Views)

Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com / Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Someone Help Me With Guideline On How To Start Bulksms Biz. by tchiwinnie: 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
I hv heard its lucrative but dont kno ow to go abt it
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me With Guideline On How To Start Bulksms Biz. by okonja(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
tchiwinnie:
I hv heard its lucrative but dont kno ow to go abt it

Talk to JideTheBlogger, he is an expert. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me With Guideline On How To Start Bulksms Biz. by naijamatter: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
for sale visit www.textsms.com.ng
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me With Guideline On How To Start Bulksms Biz. by tchiwinnie: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
okonja:

Talk to JideTheBlogger, he is an expert. smiley
ow do i reach him?
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me With Guideline On How To Start Bulksms Biz. by tchiwinnie: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
naijamatter:
i visited d site and its just abt buying units. i actually need guideline on how to start.
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me With Guideline On How To Start Bulksms Biz. by tchiwinnie: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
or if there s a thread whr its been discussed, pls refer me there
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me With Guideline On How To Start Bulksms Biz. by sccofield(m): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
Bulk SMS business is a very lucrative business once you have lots of clients using ur portal. The wonderful thing about the business is that as far as you keep marketing ur product, ur profit will keep increasing. But in the business you need to be sure of who ur buying ur SMS cos lots of providers in Nigeria are on economic routes where the delivery rate is low. For more details on bulk SMS business including bulk SMS proposal letter, Gsm database, and SMS marketing contact me on whatsapp 07062359125 . my team will work with you until you start making good money
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me With Guideline On How To Start Bulksms Biz. by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
tchiwinnie:
ow do i reach him?

mail me: jide at ogbongeblog dot com
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me With Guideline On How To Start Bulksms Biz. by tchiwinnie: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

mail me: jide at ogbongeblog dot com
Thanks, bt i already sent u a mail yestetday.
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me With Guideline On How To Start Bulksms Biz. by udemzyudex(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ask google

www.giyf.com/
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me With Guideline On How To Start Bulksms Biz. by EXICON(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
naijamatter:
I'm interested. How much do u want to sell? And how many subscribers do u have on it? Reply asap 2 facilitate deal.
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me With Guideline On How To Start Bulksms Biz. by Youngzedd(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
If you don't have money for advert better park one side.

This business is competitive and only the fittest succeed.

Building a website is good but marketing it is something entirely.

Don't let anyone deceive you to make thousands of Naira weekly if you don't play your game wella.

I have been in this biz with thousands of active customers.

Advert
Advert
Advert

Quality service
Quality service
Quality service

The mistake a lot of people make is by going for cheap things.

My 2 kobo.
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me With Guideline On How To Start Bulksms Biz. by naijamatter: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Exicon call this number (www.textsms.com.ng)08139131326 let talk on the price.

(1) (Reply)

Another Gtbank Fraudsters On Facebook!!!!! / This Is How To Invigilate Your Students Without Using An Invigilator. / Post Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.