Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,794 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:57 AM

Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD (1645 Views)

Low Tuition Universities: Tuition Fees And Cost Of Living In Czech Republic / Did You Know That Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD / Brochure For Students Wishing To Study In Finland Universities Tuition Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
¤ Medicine
¤ Nursing
¤ Engineering
¤ Administration
¤ Masters
¤ Phd

Benefits :::

1. Low/affordable tuition
2. Visa is 100% guaranteed
3. No Application process charges
4. Quick response, easy steps
5. You will be involved in all the processes of your application.

Please feel free to ask any question, make any comments, share any views, etc.

For more inquiries visit our office @ suit 202,
Anbeez Plaza, Wuse Zone 5, FCT ABUJA .

Or call Ngozi : 07066084074
Cletus 08094822573
Email: info.zinicc@gmail.com
Re: Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by kuzee(m): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
plz what are the requirement the document i need.
i intend to school there..
but their problem.is that they dnt usually grant them visa..
plz post a link for insitiution studying mechanical eng for a low tution fees of the said amount.
waiting for yur kindid reply
Re: Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
kuzee:
plz what are the requirement the document i need.
i intend to school there..
but their problem.is that they dnt usually grant them visa..
plz post a link for insitiution studying mechanical eng for a low tution fees of the said amount.
waiting for yur kindid reply

Please I would like you to visit our office if you are in ABUJA or you can scan and send the following for Bachelor degree to the given email.

SSCE certificate
Birth certificate
Passport Photo page

Please the notion that they don't issue visa is wrong...u can't be allowed to enter into Georgia without a Visa.
Re: Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by kuzee(m): 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Zinicc:

Please I would like you to visit our office if you are in ABUJA or you can scan and send the following for Bachelor degree to the given email.

SSCE certificate
Birth certificate
Passport Photo page

Please the notion that they don't issue visa is wrong...u can't be allowed to enter into Georgia without a Visa.
i hope it works out well..
i live in delta,so scanning the document is the only option.
my ssce certificate which is only waec gce statement of result,the certificate is not out yet..
i heard it takes five yrz to get your certificate,so dnt know if that result can be acceptable,on a serious note..i m a serious applicant,just the issue of visa not being granted to my brother who study now at gau in cyprus and other friends,leaving them frustrated..
nd plz i intend to travel out nxt year,dnt know the application deadlines,reputable engineering institution chargin as low as 2,500 euros or dollars per annum.
the requirement and all necessary document needed..
stating all this fact will still then enable landers to dig in more information as well as my self...
i am a novice,i m just graduating now..so now i dnt have international passport..intend on doing it end of this month..
just needed to get prepared,the earlier the better for mi.
plz sorry fr taking ur tyme,but try nd help mi out..plz
Re: Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
@kuzee,

I appreciate your concerns, but ZINICC has positive testimonies for helping students to pursue education in Georgia.

If check our profile in NL u shall confirm that yourself.

I personally like Georgia education system for a whole lots of things, especially handling of international students.

All international students must travel to Georgia with visa.

Tuition in Georgia varies for University to university, courses to courses.

Let us know when ur Passport is ready so we could commence with application.

please send us email or call the phone no provided for further inquiry.
Re: Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by kuzee(m): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Zinicc:
@kuzee,

I appreciate your concerns, but ZINICC has positive testimonies for helping students to pursue education in Georgia.

If check our profile in NL u shall confirm that yourself.

I personally like Georgia education system for a whole lots of things, especially handling of international students.

All international students must travel to Georgia with visa.

Tuition in Georgia varies for University to university, courses to courses.

Let us know when ur Passport is ready so we could commence with application.

please send us email or call the phone no provided for further inquiry.
ok thanks alot.
i will do just that.
emekuzee890@gmail.com
Re: Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2014
ok...
Re: Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by GLOBALINF: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2014
WHY NORTH CYPRUS

North Cyprus offers; favourable, extraordinary, enjoyable, mystic, spiritual and peaceful environment for you any season of the year. Cyprus, third biggest island of the Mediterranean is always desired in every period of history for strategic, political, commercial and religious reasons, and does not lose its charm at any time...

North Cyprus location is at the crossroads of Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa. Closest neighbouring locations are Turkey, South Cyprus, Lebanon, Greece, Egypt, Israel and Syria. Its coasts are approximately 396 km long with a unique blend of beaches, plains and mountains. Moreover, with its historical past and location, Northern Cyprus is in many ways a surprising synthesis between eastern and western cultures; and with its rich multicultural heritage, in every part of the country you will find ancient monuments and sites that belongs to more than 11 thousand years of civilization and history makes the country exceptionally beautiful.

North Cyprus Universities offer affordable tuition and fees as well as accommodation charges, whilst North Cyprus offers moderate living expenses. Estimated average living expenses for international students are 100-250 USD per month.

Food and drinks bought from shops instead of eating out in restaurants can significantly be cheaper. An individual gets to spend less than 50 USD every week for grocery items and beverages. All other shopping items as well as services are also very affordable in North Cyprus. Just to give you a broad idea, a haircut costs around 3 USD for men and 10 USD for women; a can of coke costs less than 1 USD and a Burger King meal
costs around 5 USD. All in all, North Cyprus offer very affordable living conditions for students and this is among the top reasons why Cyprus is fast becoming a student hub for students from many different countries and cultures.

DO YOU KNOW THOSE FACTS?
• A Breakdown of student members in Cyprus International University
• There are students from 64 countries
• 50% of the students have scholarships
• 70% of the students live on campus
• There are 30 different student clubs
• While CIU had 3,545 students in 2006, the number rose to 7,948 in 2014.
• Over five year period, the number of students has risen by 97.47%

for more information pls call 08064934353 or add me on bbm : 24EA4865

Re: Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by kuzee(m): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2014
go form your own thread miser and stop prying into other people business as if you are a scammer..
Re: Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hmmm...
Re: Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by kuzee(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Zinicc:
Hmmm...
i m not referrin to you boss..
the poster above
Re: Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
ok, thanks.

poster please pack and go...
Re: Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by kuzee(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2014
mr zinicc plz
i have bin searching for a university in georgia with a faculty of mechanical engineering..
i need to be out of this country by next year..
i am.very serious applicant..

can you plz locate any institution with that faculty with a tution fee at low as 2,500 to 3,000 USD..i did appreciate if you can kindly look to that to speed up the process
thanks
Re: Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
@kuzee,

Please scan and forward clear copies of all your academics credentials to this email: info.zinicc@gmail.com and I shall look into it before your passport is ready...ok

There are lots of universities offering engineering courses to international students in Georgia, and a lot of Nigerian students goes for it.
Re: Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by kuzee(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
Zinicc:
@kuzee,

Please scan and forward clear copies of all your academics credentials to this email: info.zinicc@gmail.com and I shall look into it before your passport is ready...ok

There are lots of universities offering engineering courses to international students in Georgia, and a lot of Nigerian students goes for it.
thanks alot,wil do that right away ..
will my OND certificate be useful?
Re: Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
kuzee:

thanks alot,wil do that right away ..
will my OND certificate be useful?

Send all you have..
Please specify your full name and the branch of engineering you want as the subject of the mail.
Then include other basic info including your phone no on the body.
Re: Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2014
We can now chat via watsapp on 08094822573 anytime between 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Re: Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
Please our email address remains info.zinicc@gmail.com And our office is @ Siut 202, Anbeez Plaza,Wuse Zone 5, FCT ABUJA
Please don't allow misiform you.
Call 08094822573 or 07066084074 for more clarifications.
Re: Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
All the medical student should send in their inquiries now, Georgian University chancellor is ready to speak with all serious MEDICAL students from Monday03/11/2014 to Friday07/11/2014.

(1) (Reply)

Matriculation Pictures 4rm Delsu / Benue State University Hikes Her School Fees to more than 100% / Free University of Lagos (Unilag) MSc Pharmacology Past questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.