Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,684 members, 7,972,530 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:30 PM

Do Your Consider Yourself Smart? Do You Love I.t Or Are You Interested In Gettin - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do Your Consider Yourself Smart? Do You Love I.t Or Are You Interested In Gettin (468 Views)

Are You Interested In Becoming A Distributor? / Αre you interested in soap making business / If You Cannot Do This,then Consider Yourself The Laziest Person On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Your Consider Yourself Smart? Do You Love I.t Or Are You Interested In Gettin by nwamo: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2008
Do your consider yourself smart? Do you love I.T or are you interested in getting an I.T job.
I.T jobs are in great demand in nigeria and abroad. Why not get self paced training kit like multimedia trainers, ebooks, simulators and videos for
MCSE,MCITP, CCNA, CCNP,CCSP,CCIE, Solaris 10, LINUX+, ITIL, CISA, MCSA, MCDBA, A+, SQL Server 2005, C#.net, VB.net, ASP.net, and even AUTOCAD and MS-OFFICE etc.
Have the skills or certify to Get that I.T job today. U can study on ur own and get certified instead of wasting money at IT centres.
for more info. contact me on 07031574770 or fyne_ugo@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity In Road Haulage / Transportation / hhhh / Get The Secrets Of Generating Unimaginable Amount Of Traffic To Your Website!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.