Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,849 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

What Do I Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do?? (994 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do?? by chimhigher(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2014
Pals,Ive bin Dating Ds Gurl 4 2 months now,I go 2 ha House n Fridays cos ha mom nd Dad do come bk Late on Friday...D problem is,she do gve signs buh m 2 shy,i jes act lyk a Good Guy buh deep down,i wanna bleep ha a33 out so ryt now she sees me as a gud guy nd dnt show any "ON HEAT" Sign again..pls guys i need a good technique 2 carry out ma plan..Ds Gud Boi Don Tire me abeg
Re: What Do I Do?? by iceberylin(m): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2014
Opportunity comes once grin

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do?? by djeezy(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2014
Dulling bloke. Just get on with it already. You're a virgin I guess.
Re: What Do I Do?? by iceberylin(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2014
You had your chance, get over it
Re: What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2014
..How old are you??....Please, you need to ask yourself if you are ready to face or tackle any challenges that comes with premarital sex.....

...Judging with your words , you are still a baby in this department.....There are somethings that should be the number priority in your life now...#kiss...
Re: What Do I Do?? by GreatGatsby(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2014
Go visit her again my friend,this time throw ur good boy attitude away, like you said her parents are usually away on Fridays. So after confirming that her parents are really not at home dt Friday which I believe should be nxtweek friday, rush her like breasst milk, if shez eager to go down south with you, of course you have to start-up the whole process. This is naija girls are very shy in starting the process but turn wild after you have started it hehehe.

Ehen b4 I forget pls use a condom, to avoid stories that touch.
Re: What Do I Do?? by chimhigher(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2014
temigracie:

..How old are you??....Please, you need to ask yourself if you are ready to face or tackle any challenges that comes with premarital sex.....
...Judging with your words , you are still a baby in this department.....There are somethings that should be the number priority in your life now...#kiss...
hahaha baby ke?? if i bleep u,if u born less dan Triplets,cut ma head off..Nah m Nat a virgin,buh ds gal is kinda diff..ma mynd dey always beat i no knw y...I wanna bleep ha b4 i go skul..2 months 4rm now..
Re: What Do I Do?? by chimhigher(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2014
GreatGatsby:
Go visit her again my friend,this time throw ur good boy attitude away, like you said her parents are usually away on Fridays. So after confirming that her parents are really not at home dt Friday which I believe should be nxtweek friday, rush her like breasst milk, if shez eager to go down south with you, of course you have to start-up the whole process. This is naija girls are very shy in starting the process but turn wild after you have started it hehehe.
Ehen b4 I forget pls use a condom, to avoid stories that touch.
hahaha Gatsby of life,omo I Feel U Jawe...U ryt jawe..amma Rush her...wth d way u said it,i bet she wont say NO..thankz man
Re: What Do I Do?? by GreatGatsby(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2014
chimhigher:
hahaha Gatsby of life,omo I Feel U Jawe...U ryt jawe..amma Rush her...wth d way u said it,i bet she wont say NO..thankz man

Dont mention bro, I really love that move because of the shock it brings out in them nd you calm her down with series of kisses and gentle touches.Hehehe
Re: What Do I Do?? by Exjoker(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2014
It is not a big deal to screw a girls if you want to except to a gud guy, which you're one i guess
Re: What Do I Do?? by podosci(m): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2014
chimhigher:
Pals,Ive bin Dating Ds Gurl 4 2 months now,I go 2 ha House n Fridays cos ha mom nd Dad do come bk Late on Friday...D problem is,she do gve signs buh m 2 shy,i jes act lyk a Good Guy buh deep down,i wanna bleep ha a33 out so ryt now she sees me as a gud guy nd dnt show any "ON HEAT" Sign again..pls guys i need a good technique 2 carry out ma plan..Ds Gud Boi Don Tire me abeg
You dont have to be a bad guy to have sex with her,, u jst have to handle the situation with maturity and she would open her legs for u to bleep........first tin u must understand, most woman take sex special and would only open up after they trust u.........the key is making her comfortable and makn ur intentions of sex known to her because most girls her afriad of making the first move so has not to look like a slot......Plan the whole day,,,,take her out to av fun,,,,carry over the fun to a private location where u both can be alone,,,,start with a kiss,,then suggest she takes her bath, when she is naked in the bathroom with d knowledge u are arnd d house,,,,it wld ease the tension,,,,,wen she is out of the bathroom ,u can now have her,,,and please make eye contact at all times,,,to indicate sewiousness and let the act take place at ur place,,,she would trust and respect u more
Re: What Do I Do?? by samuelson06(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2014
Nairaland spoiling kids since 2005 embarassed
Re: What Do I Do?? by pawn89(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2014
chimhigher:

so let's say you were able to somehow execute your plan, after that, what next?

(1) (Reply)

Some Ladies Play Hard To Get & End Up Driving Away Suitors And Future Husband / Am In Love With 2 Sisters, Please Advice / PROS AND CONS Of Dating Older Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.